harro

Evidence of JVTAl in OZ !!!!!

I got three jumps in so far. Next weekend i will be staying at the George hotel(by the dz.) i hope to get in at least 10 jumps in two days. Um i dont know about freeflying (not to good at it yet) but i did a 5piont 2 way for my first jump in this country...I was surprised it went so well! then a jump with ED filming just so i had some proff that i got high in OZ. then I tried a 2 way SITFLY with Spiral. it was more like..."hey SPiral, Try to figure out what I'm gonna do next!!" :)Harro-
I'll meet you there this weekend we'll try to fuk something up.;) see ya. oh yea...bring your rig this time haha!
getting high is fun, but coming down is the best part
JT

unfortunately I was NOT able to meet SKYHAWK![sorry,dude! you missed the cahnce to meet one cool Son Of A Bitch]
poor planning on my part. the plane tixx to TOOGOOLAHWAH were too xpensive
JT

DEWD!!!
Very nice to catch up with ya and we will try and fuk something up good on the weekend.
Will be there around 11:30 or so depending on what time I wake up on Saturday morning!!!
Freemind, freesky, freebeer, freefly, freesex

he he, he was doing a tandem video up in coolum all went good opened then decided to literaly spiral all the way into the ground :) i think he fractured his leg or somthen cant remember but then everyone started callening him spiral :)
Opinions are like a-holes everyone has one, the only one that does you any good is yours and all that comes out is shit

Ill have to mention that to spiral.
Harro-
I am going to picton later tonight I will be spending the night(and saturday night there) need to get in alot of jumps!!! see you there!.
hawk--i'll tellem you said hey!
HH--yea that IS a COOL shirt isnt it! thanks for putting it together!
JT

Damn....JT's a lot shorter than I thought !
(didn't know he had four legs, either.....)
-----------------------------------
I was a little nrveous being in this country all by myself so harro was kinda enough to pick me up. I have no idea who is standing to the right of the picture but i must say. that guy is sexy ;)
JT