wceviper

When does age difference become an issue?

Age is only a difference when her teeth won't stay in.. lol
You are right Chrome.. I dated an 18 year old too.. It's kind of nice being the teacher.. She was sweeeeeeeeeeeett.. :)Smooth, fresh, clean..... mmmmmm goooood!!! was that outloud?? lol sorry
Blue Skies ..... ;)

I married someone 12 years my senior. When does it make a difference? When one or both of you enters a new phase of life.

Dove, that exact same thing happened to me. I was married to a man 8 1/2 years older and it was great at the beginning but when he entered the next phase and I didn't things began to get really bad. You can only compromise so much for so long, but if the differences in what you need in life are too extreme, things can fall apart.
Tee

did ya' know that 16 is the age of consent? At least here in Arkansas!!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Damn....had I only known that the last time I was at Ft Chaffe!!!!

Or a family reunion?;)
flyhiB|

when I was 17, I dated someone who was 24. ohh, he was nice. :$ That was fun. NOw, I am 21 and I recently met someone who is about 32. He wanted to date, but I couldn't get over the age. I think it would be different if he was a jumper. Perhaps that is wrong, but it seemed like without that in common we were at two very different points in life.
The mind is like a parachute--it works better when it is open. JUMP.

I dated an eighteen year old when I was 24. She was a virgin and she wanted me to "teach" her things. She lost her virginity a day after I met her.

I hope she has as good memories of your liason as you do.
Taking nominations for new screen name.

Thanks for every ones input. Some times dating younger women can be a pain. I think the biggest reason for that is because of experience, and not with just sex. If you date someone right out of high school, they probably haven't had too many girl/boyfriends. So they get stuck in the high school dating perspective, and you get stuck dealing with it. I don’t think I will date anyone under 21 again. By that age you should have partied and gotten high school out of your system, unless you dated some one who put up with it. As for older women, they are easier to get along with, more mature, don’t have the "I'm all that attitude", And they have goals, just to name a few things.
-Jason
You may push me around, but you cannot win!
You may throw me down, but i'll rise again!