Haeloth

Another atrocity against humanity!

*shudder* AARGh must see shrink *violent shudder* no, no, not the pixie dust, ive just got off the stuff....
Peter pan- Hangs arround with childeren, obvoiusly older than he thinks he is, pimps about a little fairy who carries arround his stash of "pixie dust", he thinks he can fly so i put it to you that peter pan is none other than....
drug pusher numero uno.
Never neverland yeah right.
Oh yeah in the sequel hes fighting hook but didn't hook get eaten by tick tock at the end of the first?

Is he a free flyer? Looks like a free flyer to me.

Nah. Suit's too tight. Put some grippers on and he'd be good to go for RW though. ;)
"Zero Tolerance: the politically correct term for zero thought, zero common sense."

OK, at first I thought this whole thing was just a spoof site, and it still may be, but if so it's every bit as elaborate as Landover Baptist.
What really blew my mind is that he's straight. I've known quite a few gay folks in my time. Some you'd never know were gay and some who were pretty effeminate. If you look at the photos he just buries the needle on the Poofter-Meter. But you go to his personal section, he explicitly states he's looking for a female. As open as he's been about everything else, I don't see why he'd lie about that. :P
So anyway, as usual, looks can be very deceiving. Well, other than the fact that he's just a little bit out there.
"Zero Tolerance: the politically correct term for zero thought, zero common sense."

How can anyone that sayes this:

I also love to dance, though I must confess my dancing is indeed very silly! I tried to take ballet for a while

And look like this trying to be cute:
<---
not be an anal buckaneer?
Nobody expects the...um...the Spanish...um...

But you go to his personal section, he explicitly states he's looking for a female. As open as he's been about everything else, I don't see why he'd lie about that.

Ummmmm, I'd just like to know why you decided to go to his personal section?
-Whuffo you sit on that couch all day?
Roger