Shark

Perris SSL

Um, pardon my stupid question, but what is an SSL? I've seen it mentioned, but haven't a clue as to what it really means...
Swooping Spotting League?
Simply Super Launch?
Silly Single Location?
Specatular Spotting Limited?
Spotting Sour Loquats?
Spitting Stupid Limericks?
Anyone?
Ciels and Pinks-
Michele
If you really want to, you can seize the day; if you really want to, you can fly away...
~enya~

We'll see you there Shark! (btw nice to see your smile at Elsinore on Saturday!).

Nice to see you too! I was actually smiling and laughing because my student had a "safe" landing in powdered dirt about 6 inches deep! But, really I think she could have had a challenging landing had it been on the hard stuff. Now all the instructors call her Dusty. She did tell me that she prepared to PLF, but the "conditions" weren't cooperating. At least she is unhurt. :)So! Get the gang together cuz the Shark is buying the FIRST pitcher of BEER after the "SSL."

Stacy thanks for lettting us have Mel, I Love my piece partner, NO really.
Shark we will be there with our smiles on. Time to kick ass.
Lisa, just fly your slot and have fun. You are flying great and will kick ass.
JUST FEEL THE LOVE!
God bless us and God Bless America
Albatross

that's funny, dave. funny, she was my piece partner too when she was flying IC. I'm glad she moved to LA, that's a good place for me to go visit. Now if she'd moved to say alaska well... have a good one!!! make sure ya ask her about the pink protec, and how one of weid's teammates liked to wear it...
Stacy
http://users.snip.net/~stacy

I guess it depends on which trimester the jump occurs.

Which would take a Supreme Court ruling to sort out!!! We were laughing the other day talking about getting pregnant women to drive in the HOV lane. No judge in his right mind would want to rule one way or the other on that one....:D
"Here I come to save the BOOBIES!"