E150

What are you wearing?

Can not think of anything better to do on this warm Friday afternoon, whilst stuck in an office with a dull job :(
I am wearing (dress down Friday). . . .
Vans
Blue flares
White croped Reebok top
Probably have chocolate around my face too from that yummy chocolate chip muffin :)

*sigh* I too am stuck in an office for a dull job on Friday.
I'm wearing tan dockers, a black leather belt, a white collared shirt with a tie, black socks, and shiny black shoes.
I am also probably wearing a look of complete boredom. :)Turn off the world before you come to bed.

I'm goofing off while I should be putting parts lists together for a major machine rebuild- Wearing:
Steel toe work boots-
Badly faded jeans with many grease stains
Blue coton work shirt - complete with lots of little holes burned in from cutting and/ or welding work-
No wedding band -
Look of annoyance 'cuz I just got word i have to go to a manger's meeting- And they KNOW I hate these things- So I act like the class clown-- Must be they need some comic releif!
I am SO glad it's Friday! Can't wait to go jump the Otter tomorrow!!

It's now quarter to 8 in the morn. Killin' time, killin' time....the rig is sitting in a chair, here in my office, waiting for another demo main from PD to show up, to be slapped in....killin' time, killin' time....the car sits outside, freshly cleaned and polished, only to have the daytime high be listed at 52, that sucks...killin' time, killin' time....still sittin' here....in Eddie Bauer clothes, and a pair of Tevas (with black socks) (it's dress up Friday and all)...killin' time, killin' time..where's the bloody FedEx guy with my new main....killin' time, killin' time.....get to waste half the day in meetings listening to engineers whine about lack of equipment (cause they didn't follow ESD procedure and fried thier boards) or how they managed to slip 6 weeks in thier schedule over just the last week...killin time, killin time...
Well 8AM..guess I should go find something else to be ...killin time, killin' time with.

Wow, this is the most exciting thing to do on a friday morning....how sad.
Since it's dress up Friday....
I'm wearing jeans (men's levis that i borrowed from someone and never gave back)
Navy blue polo with the company logo
Brown oxfords
White socks
White lacey bra
Hot pink thong
Two barrettes in my hair
"And to those who have seen it, it's a true work of art"

on vacation, so it's faded levis, natural color cotton/denim shirt, black socks, black reeboks, black leather belt. acutally, i dress like this even at work, no dress code! as long as most of the flesh is covered, they don't seem to mind.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
bunky
get crazy, before it gets you.

Its Casual day...
Jeans
Sneakers
My Skydive sweatshirt from ImageCrazy that has 2 ER trips, an hour of freefall time and countless washings to its credit.
Getting ready to hit a Japanese steak house for lunch then watching AOTC's again later today :)If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will....

Damn it, looks like you shit out, I'm at Chatteris tommorow and Hinton on Sunday.
But . . . . I endevour to wear my skimpy bunny out-fit - for special occasions. C'mon, I am packing (Oo and seeing you Adam :D)

I'm wearing jeans (men's levis that i borrowed from someone and never gave back)

Yeah guys, when she says "I wanna get in your pants" this is what she actually means..... :D
You don't scare me! I got chunks of guys like you in my stool!!