E150

What are you wearing?

You know, personally, I like the feel and look of a good suit, but then again, I don't wear one regularly. In the same respect, if you had to wear what I wore for 4 years going to class (uniform), then you wouldn't bitch about wearing a suit, we were meticulous with the upkeep of our uniforms and how they were worn, obviously. :)<-----------
Aerials
So up high
When you free your lives (the) eternal prize

Sage green one piece suit with a bunch of zippers that's guaranteed to probably not burn, maybe, black boots, all cotton white socks. No bra. No thong.

I believe it could withstand 2000 degrees for 6 seconds before it starts to melt. And you thought a 60 second skydive was short.

I understand that you gotta follow the dress code. But if you're one of those guys that gets stuck wearing a suit to work, you better get outta that thing just as soon as you get home. Men in suits just look "stuffy" and no fun.

Actually, I LIKE wearing a suit. I don't do it much now because my job doesn't call for it. Wearing a real nice fitting good looking suit gives me confidence, and I firmly believe makes me look great. When I wear a good suit, I strut.
Stuffiness is suits that are out of style or don't fit. When I think of stuffy suits, I think of people that HAVE to wear a suit. Stuffiness is government workers in suits.
If I pulled out my Armani or Boss or one of my custom suits, I'd be very surprised if you said I looked "stuffy".
_Am
MSN Messenger: andrewdmetcalfe at hotmail dot com
AIM: andrewdmetcalfe
Yahoo IM: ametcalf_1999

we were meticulous with the upkeep of our uniforms and how they were worn, obviously.

Heheheheheee...Thats why I loved my job in the Air Force. 99% of people didn't know what the or who the hell I was because of the strange looking uniform. So...I could wear damn near anything I wanted. If anyone questioned me on it I would just tell them I had a "Special waiver" LMAO......:D
"Here I come to save the BOOBIES!"

Right now?
A Ralph Lauren t-back sleep shirt....
In about 10 minutes when I go to the office?
Jeans
Tennies
A lite blue sweater
jockeys for her
Still unknown:
haven't decided which bra yet
Hair up or down (depends on the sunroof open or shut...)
Which perfume
I have to stop wasting time and get my bottom into the office....sigh...
Ciels and pinks-
M
If you really want to, you can seize the day; if you really want to, you can fly away...
~enya~

Dammitt...I should have bought more of the custom tailored $75 suits while I was in Korea.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
yea Im waiting til Im almost outta here before I buty my suits. Im sure while Im in vegas Ill find some opportunity to wear a suit. I look damn good in a suit So if the occasion is there I dont mind wearing one.
as far as work goes... I wear, and get this,
a 1970's leftover butterfly-collared,green,brown,black and off-yellow suit with 6 pocket pants, four pocket shirt with hella creases(SP?) in 'em with big black boots, navy blue belt with a black buckle, and a mesh summer weight baseball cap with the same color scheme.
I am pretty sure they were made by blind people!
can yo tell I dont like wearing that silly thing to work?
I like jeans and t-shirts unless I have a formal thing to go to !
getting high is fun, but coming down is the best part
JT

I suspect you'd look good in just about anything, JT...

If I may shamelessly borrow a line from E150
Arrrrrrr:)Well it is Saturday and I am at work:o.
Well it is not so bad. I am fixing the fuel tap on my 1977 Honda 4K. I need certain tools that I do not have at home.
My wearing apparel is the same today as most days.
Steel toe work boots.
Hiking socks
Faded and stained jeans.
No underwear.....hey it's the weekend.
T shirt. Maybe with little burn holes....I did not check.
Jersey(Pullover).
Swiss Army watch.
Hey Dove. I drove past a dead cat on the way in through the gate:S. Could have been cat flu, rat poison or you:D
Oh well , let me get on with it....Only two more working days till Monday.:)I wish the real world
would just stop hassling me
~~~matchbox20

I like a man in a suit. So nice and neat.... makes me want to tear it off! But I think suits are sexy! But if he also knows the names of every piece of clothing and has more shoes than me.... that's when I have to run away screaming.
still naked dove

well when I come down for my interview here right shortly...we can do lunch..and you can see me in a suit eh?? ;);)
Cheers
marc
Eat my altimeter Bitch!!!!

men in suits are nice. It is funny to me when I see DZ friends in dressy clothes, almost like two different worlds are smacking together.
Right now I'm wearin' a little halter top, black yoga pants, platform sandals, & a vicki's secret set. It's time for the spa. =c)
Stacy
http://users.snip.net/~stacy

I have seen your pix...I suspect you'd look good in just about anything, JT...

Thank you;) I'll play dress up for ya sometime.(or undress if you'd like:o)

men in suits are nice. It is funny to me when I see DZ friends in dressy clothes, almost like two different worlds are smacking together.

Its fun to play dress up sometimes.:)getting high is fun, but coming down is the best part
JT

When this was posted, I was wearing a :)Now it's Saturday, my truck still isn't fixed, so I'll be here for the weekend. That should be a :) since I have no idea how to get ahold of anyone down here. Went to dinner last night with a friend, but don't really want to bother her all weekend....
I may not be able to check this, but if anyone has any ideas, call me on my cell 715-252-9517. Remember though, I'm stuck over here by the port, just off Clinton Drive, and I have NO transportation!
Heeeeeelp!
Rev Jim
A-39869
"It's just what I do..."