kevin922

ER Skydiving Tonight!

An update on ER Skydiving. Be sure to watch tonight, it is supposed to be on this episode.
He does NOT die from skydiving. Skydiving was on the list of "things he wants to do before he dies" -- so it will probably be a short clip but hey it's skydiving!
:)
Kevin

I watched the whole thing and he did not jump one time.

Very close to the begining. Think it was right after the first commercial break. Picked his daughter(?) up at school(?). She asks "Where are we going?".
He says "Honestly, I don't know."
flash to the plane, jump, bit of freefall, landing. Some dude says to the daughter(who looks quite nice in a bikini) "That your Dad?"
Didn't see anymore, so I turned the Spice channel back on...
Rev Jim
A-39869
"It's just what I do..."

No oh well. I did watch the show from the credits on. I must have missed the skydiving parts. But that is not really what is important.
I have had a very close family member and a friend stricken with cancer. My mother was diagnosed with breast cancer when I was 16. It was quite a time to grow up and understand life. The importance of it and how fragile it is. I began to understand true love and began to understand the meaning of prayer through this time. Yet, six months after being diagnosed she passed. The day after Christmas will always mean something to me because of it.
Everything about ER tonight brought back memories of my mom. The drives we took to the Carolinas during her last month. The nights I stayed up listening to her getting sick and praying for her life. The times we spent together.
My friend I was speaking of is SkyMedic. We talk to each other on these threads and hear about each others turmoils. A lot of people do not know what Medic was going through the past few months and how lucky we are to have him posting here. Medic, you will always be a friend and I congratulate you on your courage and willpower to overcome this disease.
To all others I wish nothing but love and please live everyday as if it is your last. I know what I would want to do on my last day....Skydive!:)

*sobs* yeah it was a quality episode. i see the show once or twice a season, but i usually know enough people who watch it religiously that i also know what is going on...
did anyone else catch it when he fell of the bed and yelled "SHIT!"
um, can they say that on NBC? isn't language and nudity why people pay for cable? :)--- wearing freefly pants is not a crime ---
b

We've yet to see it (2 more hours due to Hawaiian Standard Time).
About a month ago a couple of the ER producers made a few tandem jumps while on a break from shooting for this episode.Kinda cool.
Too bad it's so short. The scenery here rocks!!
"This is the 4th time I've been late for work this week!!...and it's only Tuesday!" ...Cheech and Chong

>i'm sure parents all over america are trying to explain to their children why you
> should not use the naughty word that dr. greene used...
Yep. And I'm sure many parents will be offended. It's sort of a sad state of affairs when a show that essentially highlights the results of attempted murder, rape, drug use and street violence is taken to task when a man discovers he will never walk again - and uses a profanity. Now that's just not right!
-bill von