Snowflake

good ripping software?

Grip and cD paranoia.

search www.freshmeat.net.

CD paranoia can make repairs in small scratches or skips, by interpolating between the missing data (repair the music not the CD for the post hoes that might be reading.)

ramon
"Revolution is an abrupt change in the form of misgovernment.", Ambrose Bierce.

Thanks all.........I used to use real juke box but it now seems all the MP3's I made with it will not import into Adobe premier......plus I upgraded to real player and it upgraded my jukebox and then would only let me burn at 96k when I asked them about it they said to give them more money. I told the cock wallopers that "they wern't microsoft and to quit acting like them" screw them I pay for something and then when I upgrade a totally different app it upgrades my jukebox for me without asking grrrr time for a beer

MP3 is an open format

Not really. Technically any unlicensed MP3 player or encoder is using patented technology. Because of this, Fraunhofer (the people that hold the patents) wants you to pay royalties on any product, commercial or free, than can handle MP3s. Now, Ogg Vorbis, on the other hand, is totally free and open.