Viking

Off to Court i go to fight evil.

Cya later now try to geuss why to go to court so i have somthing funny to read when i get back.B|
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

Uh you were arrested and charged with "cruel and unusual punishment" while you were wearing your Speedo?
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

Um my imagination is all dried up today. Can't really come up with any ideas. It has something to do with the gnarly hangover I have this morning and the two beautiful wild turkey reps at the bar promoting that nasty stuff and killing my brain cells. I had to go to court in Santa Barbara for peeing behing a bush one time. Is that what you are going to court for? Where you busted for shooting crows down there in So Cal.... Did you get a a wreckless driving/speeding ticket driving down the highway in your new jumpsuit, helmet, and goggles? Were you impersonating a clown? Thats all i got............

Jumpy jumpy jumpy jumpyB|B|

walking across a freeeway bridge? (thats illegal back home, they use it to get hitchhikers and BASE jumpers....not that I know...):P
xj

"I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with the earth...but then I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with a car either, and that's having tried both."

Cya later now try to geuss why to go to court so i have somthing funny to read when i get back.

To officially get English declared as your second language?

Change your name to Anastia Beaverhousen?
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.

You went outside naked to get the paper and locked yourself out. The key was in your motorcycle, so you were riding it over a couple of blocks to you mom's house to get a change of clothes?

The cop was laughing so hard he gave you a citation for riding without a helmet, a paper jumpsuit from his squad, and let you go?

Yes, that story is too wierd to be fiction.

Remember a couple of months ago, there was a large theft from where he worked? I'm guessing this is what's going on...although I liked the motorcycle story better.....

Ciels and Pinks-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Hmmmmm Your real name is arthur anderson?

DAMNIT!!! You found me out.

I swear I have never heard anyform of that joke before......:|

oh ya Michele is right. I went to testifie against this rich idiot that used to have a 70k a year job but decided to pick up inter-state check fruad as a side hobby. My store isn't the only place he has ripped off. He took Sun Micro Systems for over 100k (:o) and got Lasik Eye Surgery using a fake check. He was actually smart enough to use real bank account #'s from his former job, so if you were run it through a bank the #'s would be fine. He was only cought b/c he was gready.

oh and about my bad engrish, i was running out the door and i tend to think faster than i can type.
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

oh and about my bad engrish, i was running out the door and i tend to think faster than i can type.

Really? I tend to type (and post) faster than I think, with the result that my bf read my posts......BIG oops......:S
xj

"I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with the earth...but then I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with a car either, and that's having tried both."