Antithesis

WFFC PICTURES AND STORIES

this is the second reference i've seen to this, but no explanation.. what happened!

Sunshine mugged down with another chick!

No wait, that was EVERY night, not just Wednesday.

People are much cooler in person

Hehe Rob, this is true.
Skydiving is for cool people only

Yea and some ASSHOLES who will probably read this were stealing golf carts

We had ours stolen TWICE!
We found it the second time (the next day) and said "Hey! That's ours!" all the people said was "well, someone took ours last night, so we took this one"
dorks

The people screwing up the bathrooms in the rv park suck too.
And the loud fireworks at 2 am were funny the first night or two, then just got old and annoying.

Had an awesome time overall, met some cool people. But found out that one or two assholes can make problems for everyone, and people can surprise you with how huge of an asshole they can really be.
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

But found out that one or two assholes can make problems for everyone, and people can surprise you with how huge of an asshole they can really be.

And i was surprised by the amazing amount of self control some people have too.:)

"do they have hotdogs in Israel?" -******

Really, it's ok if you give me credit for the stupidest question i asked Omri. ;)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I must admit Rob...I am so glad I met you....plus that 6pt 4way with me in a freefly suit kicked ass too....I actualy had to fly too....what a sweet ass jump....

and as for the "scandal"....well we will let sleeping dogs just sleep.....

Marc
otherwise known as Mr.Fallinwoman....

Don't mention it

I would have stepped in for any of you

I heard about this from Azul. Very cool of you to deal with that situation.

On a lighter note, although I didn't make it to the dz.com tent, I was very happy to meet several of the "regulars". Hope everybody had a great time!

Julie (Zofo Rodriguez)

what free of charge? i just went up to the tent and said i wanted to be a bro, they were doing an initiation dive then, popped me in it. azul and dos XX were on there. hence my dual initiation that night which was TOTALLY uncalled for. :)

See... the way to say it is...
"Who are the Rodriguez Brothers?"
"FUCK the Rodriguez Brothers!"
"Free of charge?"
"Free of charge!"

Not a brother but should have been....

Actually, it's "Free of charge, free of charge!" (spoken by the same person). That line is Azul's creation. B|

Why didn't you get initiated?

Zofo

I stopped by the dz.com tent.. as far as I remember, I got to meet phreezone and skymedic, and the bytch was sleeping on the couch. It was nice meeting you guys. WFFC ROCKS! I owe beer for the rest of my life!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The mind is like a parachute--it works better when it is open. JUMP.
MaryRose

It was great meeting everyone in Rantoul. Several of the guys from Spaceland said this was the best vacation they had ever had.

Flash has video of the 14 way and 17 way attempts. I'll get them on-line soon.

Andy, can't believe you continued to jump with TWO bad ankles even though they were record attempts.

And does everyone remember what the dz.com price for cookies was??? :P

Does anyone have any info on the dz.com hybrid jumps. I participated in four successful hybrids while at the WFFC and even stood under one which was a beer jump for me!!!

You all should go next year!:)

Blue skies,

Jim

>Why didn't you get initiated?

Umm... I had to get up at 6 am way to many times to be staying up drinking massive amounts of something..;)

I wanted to but I had 2 balloon jumps to make and with Azul at the DZ every weekend and over 200 jumps with him.. I think I can join at any time.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Who am I? I am "SEGADOR" Rodriguez :ph34r:
Medic, you2 make a GREAT couple! And that was one really fun skydive! I'll have to come and visit and we can do it again B|
Mr. Blue, Way to keep cool B| You2 are also a cute couple :)Bytch, she is one very cool individual.. Great skydiver and has a GREAT "rack" from what I hear :P She tracks around a formation like no one I have ever seen track before!!
Phree, you2 are also a cute couple B|, gotta love all that technology.. If it wasn't for you my account would have been overdrawn by 500$ more than it is now.. lol, and I didn't "hit" the swoop pond. Of 27 attempts I only got a little wet twice ;) , cypress stayed dry!!
Clay, Also a very cool individual. Anyone that is good enough to follow my sliding ass across the sky head down is alright in my book.. lol We could very well be drinking buddies and get in alot of trouble :o, the best swoop I had all week and he forgot to turn his camera on.. lol
I had fun with you all.. I will NEVER miss another convention again.. Very cool.. Great bunch of people. If I missed anyone you are all cool in my book.. With one small exception.
Segador :)

[tip my hat]Senor Segador,[/tip my hat]

Thanks for doing it right. Time to let the Rhino out of the dog-box. ;)

I agree wholeheartedly, HH. Rhino has proved he can behave. Like I told him at Rantoul, he's a lot more heads-up than he acted here before; I'll jump with him anytime.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?