Skyvixen

Single Skydivers?

Ok, Let me be more specific. A male skydiver that can make $$ outside of skydiving

Mmm... I'm single (as in not-married, but I have... ugh.. "acquaintances" ;)). I survived the "tech bubble," still clear quite a bit of dough, but I work like a dog. I also have have a new healthy respect for bicycles and drunk skydivers in golf carts thanks to WFFC***. I don't drive a "land yacht," just an '01 Mustang GT Conv (still gets whuffo chicks, for what they're worth). ;)

Anybody want me? (p.s. I cook mega-cool Mexican food) :P

Photo of me

(***yes, I was *that* dude who was hauled off to the hospital... stitches were removed this past Sunday... put me out of skydiving for 24 hours. try saying this one 5 times really fast -> fresh flesh wounds feel phat in freefall!)

SWM 38 ... athletic 200 lbs just off of Whuffo status some 15 jumps ago. I think I'm screwed though as skydiving babes don't want me because I'm a skydiving newbie, and Whuffo babes don't want me either as skydiving scares the beejeebees out of them. :S

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Ouch? Some pain is the good kind :o Mama can give me a spankin.. lol

And let's not start discussing incomes darnit.. lol :S

You don't measure a man by the size of his wallet.. He is measured by how well he flies head down :) I can fly baby! I can fly!! LOL

Rhino

This seems obvious to me....but if you want $$$$$, why don't you GO AND MAKE IT YOURSELF?

Word up Emma!

Although, I would consider trading my body for jumps to the right cantidate... but that's skydiving related.

P.S. where are all the women skydivers? Our sport needs some good propaganda. Ahh like pink canopies... .. uh, oops that's been done. hmm any ideas?

I travel the land, Work in the ocean, Play in the sky

Single as in not married....yes you qualify....

Single as in trolling for a cute skychick....UM NO!!!!

I would hope that after a great Rantoul you would realize that you have a cute skychicky all of your own!!!

love ya, babe!

Anne

oh this I know....can we say "GOOOOODDDD MOOORRRRNNNIIINNNGGG RANTOUL"!!!!!!!:P:P:P;);););)

Marc
otherwise known as Mr.Fallinwoman....

This seems obvious to me....but if you want $$$$$, why don't you GO AND MAKE IT YOURSELF?

sweet, angelic music to my ears...

urban maladies
rolling thunder ridden streets
avian ballad flees

oh, is it love? is it love?

or is it that i haven't been turned on like this in YEARS?!??!?!

or was it hours...

emma, you rock. you shock. you mock. you tease. from across the freakin' pond, you taunt our longings for typewritten abuse...

je n'ai pas oublié la chanson que tu me chantais

:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S... :D

steve

You don't measure a man by the size of his wallet.. He is measured by how well he flies head down I can fly baby! I can fly!!

But can you fly headdown while a skychicky is reverse rodeoing you? I know a dz.commer that can!! :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

but can you lick the back of your elbow?!

No... but I can lick the back of her elbow.... ;)

Now tell me again where you were when I came to Europe?!!!:D
I come half way around the world, and you brit jumpers can't even come out to play with me?!
They don't call me trouble for nothing.....:$
xj

"I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with the earth...but then I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with a car either, and that's having tried both."

Let me see...
I'm single.
I have a good job and a new car.
Jump and can open the door on an Otter!
Don't drink or smoke (can't really be a skydiver then!)
But seeing as I am a skydiver...
Car will be repo'ed, wind up living in a shack of a trailer on the dz, driving a car that just makes it to the beer store!
Guess I'm out!