Skyvixen

Single Skydivers?

Im single, funny, kids like me, and have never been in jail very long. I need a cute chick that can pack. Im a lazy bastard, 300 skydives this year and I packed once. Need a sugar daddy? I need a hot packer....Not that Kim, Laura, Rebecca etc aren't hot, they just aren't mine.

Not that Kim, Laura, Rebecca etc aren't hot, they just aren't mine.

I think I know somebody that is available. ;^) She packs, works in Square One and is cute as hell. What more do ya want?!?
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Brenda is like my sister, I love her to death. I get my daily hug from her and sometimes uncontrollaably start dry humping....Have you ever heard of anyone being TOO nice....Its Brenda....I would feel guilty all the time being my obnoxious self. Example: I shortened her cane a few times, prank call her in the middle of the night and scare the shit out of her....you get the idea.

oh wait I am not really single though

Single as in not married....yes you qualify....

Single as in trolling for a cute skychick....UM NO!!!!

I would hope that after a great Rantoul you would realize that you have a cute skychicky all of your own!!!

love ya, babe!

Anne

what's the starting bid;)

A photograph!?:D
An air ticket home?!:D
.....I am sooooooo joshing?! But why pay for him when he comes free to a good home?!:P
xj

"I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with the earth...but then I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with a car either, and that's having tried both."

Ummmm yeah, you can have my ex-bf anyday!:D
26, blonde and blue-eyed, quite good looking. Skydives. Works in finance, "the right" family and a musician too.
Hmmm a cute single skydiver? It is possible.....
A cute single skydiver who isn't single for a reason?...... that's a little more difficult to find!:S:D
You can have it "all" (according to other people) and in reality have nothing of value. Money and looks aren't everything, its the overall picture that matters;)
xj

"I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with the earth...but then I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with a car either, and that's having tried both."

"...market value....." and how do you know that HH?:D
Mwaaaahaaaahaaaahaaa:D
I'm telling you, after meeting the guy, he's easily worth his airticket home! ps Joe, where's my letter?!;)
xj

"...market value....." and how do you know that HH?:D
Mwaaaahaaaahaaaahaaa:D
I'm telling you, after meeting the guy, he's easily worth his airticket home! ps Joe, where's my letter?!;)

youll get the letter!:P as soon as the mail figures out where the the hell you are.
anyway. youre soo right..
.....I am sooooooo joshing?! But why pay for him when he comes free to a good home?!

and Ill even serenade you if you deserve it. ask andrea.(although that was a rough weekend for me)
My photos

My Videos

Are there any Cute SINGLE skydiving guys, who can do more than just jump?;)

I'm single... I have no idea how to open the Skyvan door... but I can touch my nose with my tongue...:P

but can you lick the back of your elbow?!
My photos

My Videos

but can you lick the back of your elbow?!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No... but I can lick the back of her elbow....

Someone's priorities are clearly in the right place!

Even if his aim is a little high and too the side. ;)

Ok, Let me be more specific. A male skydiver that can make $$ outside of skydiving

My guess would be that most skydivers make money outside of skydiving. Otherwise they aren't likely to be skydivers for very long. ;)

"Your mother's full of stupidjuice!"
My Art Project