Skyvixen

Single Skydivers?

Not sure about the cute thing? You can ask the girls I met at the convention ;)

What a pitiful way to ask for compliments;) To everyone that didn't meet Rhino, he is cute. I tried so hard not to like him, but damnit he's a great guy. I'm already taken so some other chicky should snatch him up while he's still single.:)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I can usually make change for a ten, but anything more than that is usually difficult unless I have my shoes and underwear off.

Yeah, and then I'm sure you can get at least $12.50 for that! ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Lets see......I'm fat, disgusting, rude, have a shitty job, and I'm broke but I CAN open a Skyvan door and fly on my head while getting a mind warp on someone all the while shooting some sweet video. Just don't fall below 155 and we're good!!!! Oh money...I spent that at the WFFC. B|

OOOOOOOO, ANDREA, YOU'RE IN TROUBLE NOW! I know there's no way you posted this w/out being online unless you have super-powers, so why aren't you on AIM? Could it be that you're avoiding your best bud? Where's the love???

For those of you that don't know, things are slow at my work for a couple weeks, so my favorite past time is bugging Andrea;).

Hey, I DO MY FAIR SHARE OF LISTENING TO HER babbling, too;).

Girl, your ass is grass:P...HA HA HA!

at the moment I'm giving Andrea a good spanking, "Bad, girl. BAD GIRL

Don't get me all excited now, Carrie. You know I'm a lonely girl. And, I happen to know that BZ is out of town! ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Shit, don't tempt me, either, girl. I could use the company, sleeping in that BIG BED all by my little 'ol self;). Ha ha ha ha.

Alright, I'm on to you two. You copied this exchange verbatim out of chapter 3 of How to Make Men Drool. That was only supposed to be an example! You're supposed to actually vary it in practice. ;)
A One that Isn't Cold is Scarcely a One at All

And, I happen to know that BZ is out of town! [Wink]

You shouldn't advertise such things. Somebody might try to come and get me. But watch out if you do. A swift kick in the balls is guaranteed to any intruder;). Unless it's Andrea, of course, she'll just get a spanking for being such a bad girl, and then she'll be punished;).

You shouldn't advertise such things. Somebody might try to come and get me. But watch out if you do. A swift kick in the balls is guaranteed to any intruder;). Unless it's Andrea, of course, she'll just get a spanking for being such a bad girl, and then she'll be punished;).

What if the intruders just want to watch?:ph34r:
A One that Isn't Cold is Scarcely a One at All