fudd

Whats your DZ like?

Seriously, there's a prison not too far from the airport!

There was a "boys school" just off the a/p at the dz I learned at. Only two jumpers ever landed there... my ex under a round reserve after his first cutaway, and my friend Steph. She was kinda freaked out...

"My" dz is Perris. It's like... three Super Otters, a Super Skyvan, an awesome bar and restaurant, a pool and a bunch of really good skydivers. Frequent boogies, camps, record attempts, competitions... Oh, and dust devils. Can't forget the dust devils. ;)

LOL.. Yeppers I was going to post the same thing about the rifle range... When you first move over from the student area, it's a little unnerving to fly over the on your crosswind leg but I've never seen anyone land there, YET
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

"There's always Jean, Nevada where a bad spot could land you in prison."

There used to be a DZ at Stormville, NY, maybe a mile from a state prison. There was a very old "how to do RW" book which showed a formation above the prison.

Someone wrote on the picture "From 1,000 feet, you could hear the Vaseline jars opening."

HW

The Luminous One has said it best. So, as far as the dz goes... read his thread again.

In addition... we have a nice freefly school. The 3D Academy. (www.freeflyers.com) The Waller famous CReW Dogs are never too far away at their CRew Dawg Camp. Eric Butts is always has entertaining landings while not doing tandems.

Its not a political dz. and everyone is nice.

There is just one itty bitty thing..... a new rule I highly object to. No dogs. At first I thought this surely referred to people.

I am currently working on a loop hole to this outrageous ruling. Skeet can pass as a black horse, no problem there. Olav ZipsTer can pass as a fuzzy rug... FleaFlyer? I am not to sure what his disguise could be.... maybe a CReW dog.

~AirAnn~