Dumpster

Weekend Numbers

Got 3 in my system as I'm typing this on a break... not helping one bit.

The instructor has the voice of the *insertcityhere*helpwanted.com ads... I'm seriously thinking of what the best way would be to put my self out of misery. I've tried grounding my self out with the power cables... nothing... the fall out of the chair backwards in hopes of getting a concussion did'nt work either....

Some one please kill me today... Cisco is killing me slowly by bordom
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

1:3:0

Three jumps at the Ballunar Liftoff at Johnson Space Center. I didn't make it out Saturday, but Sunday was totally cool.

Jello shots at the pool party while watching over 40 Hot Air Balloons fly over Saturday night. Sunday doing 26 ways from a CASA over the top of NASA and the tortilla fight and tequilla shots at the "survivors dinner" last night.

I don't think life gets much better. Leaving for Couchfreaks on Thursday. B|

Some one please kill me today... Cisco is killing me slowly by bordom

Erk, I do believe the proper spelling is "boredom".;)

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

0:4:2

ZERO, the number of witty comments I can think of for a first number this week.
Caught up with Steve n Karen whom I haven't seen since the American boogie and we did some three way sit flying which was totally fun, especially the no grips train exits ;)
Made a new friend who just moved to the area from Michigan and did a 2 ways RW only 3 points tho :(
Lastly, tried a solo head down for beer. I'd liken it to a piece of plywood being thrown out of an airplane at 13k.. RELAX !!!! hang on the legs... don't arch!!!... I did get it and hold for a few tho (FEEL THE SPEED.... :) )

Also met Tom Aiello, Really cool guy BTW... It was too funny, I heard him talking to one of the riggers about somethng, and I asked, "Are you Tom?" and then I asked if he is a BASE jumper to which he promptly replied about the legality of BASE jumping and how dangerous it is" All I could do was laugh and say "I'm Lummy ;)"
BTW, have fun on your trip and hopefully I get to read about your antics
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

1 (number of felons aided and abetted ) : 4 : 1

Saturday after the beer light came on some naked guy on a bike claiming to have been beat up by 4 others rode up asking for some clothes, so the DZO chucked him an old student jumpsuit and we gave him a ride to his house. Somebody got the idea to call it in to the police at which time we found out he was just released from prison the day before, and that day he had done some bad things to a local woman, and tried to run over a police officer before he stripped off all his clothes and ran.

Beer for jumping my new canopy. Heatwave 135 with plus sized slider. Best word I can think of to describe the openings is "spooky". Not scary, just wierd, throw out, don't feel much look up to see what the canopy is doing, and there it sits fully open. Very wierd. ;)

--
Hook high, flare on time

What's sad is that you have nothing better to do than to sit around correcting his grammar and spelling

I'm at work, so i'm getting paid to sit around and correct his grammar and spelling.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I'm seriously thinking of what the best way would be to put my self out of misery.

Oh, and don't kill yourself please. At least not until Wednesday of next week; I've already asked for Labor Day weekend off and it's too late to change it.

Also I think I can give you a reason to go on. :)
Skydiving is for cool people only

Also I think I can give you a reason to go on.
------------------------------------------------------------
Does it involve a tongue piercing?
That sounds like it has the makings of a new thread in it...

I can't start a new thread cause i have no experience in the tongue piercing department [:/]

That sounds like it has the makings of a new thread in it...
Do it. I dare you.

Come on Pete, you can't pass up a dare from the one and only Icka.

What the hell are you talking about? I saw the unmistakable flash of metal as your tongue lolled drunkenly out of your mouth back at Memorial Day.

Ok, so maybe he has his tongue pierced and just hasn't "used it" yet. ;)