Viking

The Pictures you have been waiting for.

Well once the photos have been run through the National Security Counsil (aka Betsy:P) and are approved for public consumption.
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

Me thinks there are a couple of pictures that might not make it. Although I had absolutely nothing to do with anything. No sir e bob! Chrome behaved himself all weekend.:S

Hehe, yeah, right... BTW, what's up with you wearing a Frappe hat now?

--
Hook high, flare on time

I forgot my NVertigoX in Boston and Sebazz had an extra frappy. Then I demoed the Hurricane by Bonehead but that was on Monday. ;)

Cool cool, uhm, did you demo the Sky Systems Hurricane? or the Bonehead Boomerang?

--
Hook high, flare on time

Bonehead Boomerang. Sebazz had a Hurricane. The Boomerang did not really feel right. I had two big of one and I went on a headdown dive with Steve (Sudsy) and when I transitioned to a sit I almost lost it. I had to fly the whole time with one hand keeping it on my head. Then I got a smaller one but I did not like that either. It did save me on one landing though. Somebody set up a downwind approach and I could not make it back to the grass. I falred and I did not want to PLF in the desert because I did not want my rig to get dirty. I did a face plant and scratched the demoed gear. I was so dirty that I had to take a shower and wash my clothes after that landing.:ph34r:

I have review the pic and sent you my refusal #s. They just were't fit for public consumption!!!

But Bets the DZ.com spirit is all about BOOBIES! If we don't show any BOOBIES we can't have any pudding? How can we have any pudding if you don't show your BOOBIES?B|

BB smears puddin all over Nathan..........there's your boobies and puddin;)***

(thinking) Well, if no boobie pics are going to be posted, we could probably use our imagination instead... yeah!.... from the above text it is very likely that BB smeard the pudding on Nathan with her boobies!!! That'll work for the time being!

I am not a Tease i was asleep damnit!! I even got up at 10 to post these for you. i did stay up till 3 in the morning just to get them all scanned!! *mumbles somthing about ingratful people*
;);)

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?show_all=1&start=1&id=4291395879 If you guys want hard copies its $20 for an 8x10 and $30 for a 11x14. If you REALLy like the shot i can go as big as 30x40 but i havn't even looked at the pricing for that yet. ;)
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin