nws01

Weekend Numbers

1:7:0

1 totally awesome talk with Lisa (thank you so much). I prolly never woulda made it to the dz if not for Lisa's little pep talk. 7 cool jumps, but aren't all jumps cool?! :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

0(even though it was my birthday on friday >:():4:0

GORGEOUS weather on saturday!!! woulda jumped more but i banged my knee up on my last landing. i did manage to get in three sweet sitflys and a stellar 2-way belly jump. wahoo!!!
spiral out...keep going...

1(car smashed by bitch Fay):0:0 >:(:(

That bitch Fay let a tree fall on my car this weekend.>:( Now I have no car to drive.:( My front and back windshields are smashed.
Rained the whole weekend. Managed to get 5 loads up yesterday in between showers, but I had to work at the dz so I got to watch instead of participate. It's been 7 days since my last jump..... This sucks.

Anyone want to buy a car?

BooYa#1
GR#50
You might be a skydiver if... Your having sex and she whispers in your ear "I've never done this before" and you yell out "Case of Beer"

1 (number of downwind landings I took in a 15 mph wind B|) : 7 : 0

Quiet weekend, got stuck packing more than jumping.

Tried to exit in a two way stand, but it didn't work so well, turned into a sit/HD jump with a dock and then some cool tracking and flying around, mucho fun-o ;)

Also did a big way hybrid that rawked :)

--
Hook high, flare on time

I must update my weekend numbers to reflect my FIRST perfect score on a medical school exam.....B|

So: 0:0:1!!!!!

Took the test today, but figured since I studied for it all weekend.....:S

Peas!
Lindsey
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

11,500:4:1

11,500 miles added to the blue bomber with wood paneling since I started dating the lovely fallinwoman....I spent the weekend with her for the most part..other than doing some job hunting down here in the St.Louis area...too bad she's sick cause on saturday she kicked me out of the house to go jumping at archway....GOD do I love this Woman!!!:D:D:D:)
4 skydives...1 on thursday at SDC...where I did a solo freefly transition from sit/stand/head down as fast as I could..and nailing it everytime...then opened up and realized I was WAYYYYYY out....but made it back anyway (love my safire!!!)....but didn't read the windsocks right and had a SWEEETTT ASSS long swooop due to me going down wind(AND STOOD THE BITCH UP TOO!!!!!)....finaly got this flare figured out on it..now if the openings were better...

then did a belly fly with Indyz,Fallingmarc,and Aaron from archway...it was fun...cause I FLEW into the formation...always a good thing...and docked well too...yee haa..
did a fun sit fly with Fallingmarc that rocked...nothing like seeing the little dude slide UNDER neath me....nothing like praying for him NOT to cork...it was fun too...
then did a nice hop n pop to finish the day off...

1 case for first time down winding it and standing it up....and not freaking out when I realized I was going down wind..and just handleing the situation...

NOW if I can just get my wings right...I got it back from sunrise..it is MUCH more comfy now..but still hurts on high G stuff...or even just hanging inthe harness it isn't as comfy as some student/rental stuff I've jumped...and the Chin strap busted my lip and made me bite my tongue due to it now being too high...

GRRRRRRR....nothing like spending 1500 bucks to be beat to hell on.....ahh...well got's to send it back again I guess....B|B|B|

Marc
otherwise known as Mr.Fallinwoman....

0:5:0

Did some cool free fly jumps as usual. One coach jump I did for free because Gary was nice enough to come pick me up from town and help me change out the U-Joint that had just flung out of my driveshaft. That took me 2 1/2 hours to get something to eat instead of the 30 minutes it should have. Got one jump in today.(Monday) 5 tandems came out at 10 AM so we got to take the Otter up. I did have a first I guess(Not buyin for this one.) I was going out with the last tandem to shoot some video. Looked out and had to call for a 180. We were FAR OUT!!! Probably a mile off the end of the runway. Mike turned us back around and I spotted us perfect!!! ;) Another great weekend!!! Jumping the Otter on weekdays is the poop. B|

7:1:loads and loads
7 - jumps this weekend, started late on Saturday, finished about 4:00 PM yesterday to go to a grill party
1 - seriously banged up shoulder - wind shifted at landing, operator error, self induced canoy colapse at 5 feet AGL. Was fast though. All is well, did 4 jumps since.
loads and loads of fun at the DZ at ZHills. Always is great
jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

0:7:2

First jump at my friends' brand spankin new dz here in IN. Much fun was had by all!

The other case is for my first day at work. I guess I'm a grown up now, dealing with benefits and pension plans and stuff. I would've taken the case to work, but I'm not sure if that's a good way to climb the corporate ladder.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

18-1:0:0

18 hours spent playing 1 new computer game. Actually, it's not even a new game, just (yet another) new expansion pack for a game I already had. Whoever came up with The Sims... I hate you. Or I love you. Not quite sure which.

No jumps cuz my back hurt. My back hurt cuz I did laundry and changed the bed on Saturday. Moral of the story? If I want to jump on Sunday, I musn't do laundry and change the bed on Saturday.

No jumps cuz my back hurt.

And you are aware that I brought all of my massage stuff when I visited Perris to take care of you? Ah well.....you got taken care of all right;)
Actually gave Shana a massage........Sebazz was just too frightened of me......and we all know about Suds! Bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh