hohonukai

Did anybody see this yet?

ok, since this is too serious for a Friday night, let's ask a different question. If you had a burglar in your casa tonight, what is the most odd weapon of choice you could use to defend yourself?

I'd use the flash on my camera to blind 'em! And then run run run next door!

ok, since this is too serious for a Friday night, let's ask a different question. If you had a burglar in your casa tonight, what is the most odd weapon of choice you could use to defend yourself?
I'd use the flash on my camera to blind 'em! And then run run run next door!

I guess I'd push him/her out, follow him/her out, and break out the hook knife.....on the main lift web.....
Well, you did say CASA....
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

That is fucked up , you can't even defend your own home . If they were in England or Canada that would not have happened because they have gun control . Oh wait , that did happen in England . You come through my door and you will meet three very hostile dogs . If they don't get you I will be waiting with my Benelli M-1 entry gun or my STI .38 super with 22 round mags . If I shoot you twelve times and you are still moving , I will shoot until you stop moving . I don't blame him one bit for stabbing him twelve times . I think he should get a medal .

Now, in Texas: if it was an armed person, they'd be shot. If they were unarmed, I'd probably just beat them with an axe handle.

"Tresspassers will be shot, survivors will be shot again." :P

Something about defending your own home being a sort of American way of life leaves us with some liberties to be taken...
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Here in South Carolina we have to wait until they are in our home before we can use force. If you shoot some one on your front porch you had better catch them before they hit the ground and drag them in side. And thank God that our fore fathers had the foresight to add the 2nd amendment. Those guys were light years ahead of anybody we have in the government and the ACLU today. just a thought

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle

Thats why some people say: "if you kill him, you better bury him and let nobody know."

Is there a law that say you can only stab a burglar 5 times if he is using a knife and 10 times if he is using a gun? some laws must be eliminated, I think there is one that says: you can't shoot a burglar if he hasnt shot you first; what should we do? get our head shot before shooting back?.

There is one here in panama that says: you can't shoot a criminal if he is running away from you even if he has stolen all your stuff. Dude if you shoot him bury him safe yourself the trouble.

HISPA 21
www.panamafreefall.com

My grandpa lives in the country and one night some bastard tried to break into his house but got scared off....the cop coming round the next morning gave him a nice little piece of advice..."stuff shotting him in the legs...shoot high on the body and then shoot the warning shot into the roof:ph34r:" nobody's gonna be able to tell that you shot the 'warning' shot after you shot the dude :P lol
And if anyone gets into my house when i'm here they better pray like hell they get out again..i may be a small guy but i'm going all out to stop anyone inside! Your stupid to leave someone...if they have enough balls to break in there gonna have no problem with attacking someone.

..."stuff shotting him in the legs...shoot high on the body and then shoot the warning shot into the roof" nobody's gonna be able to tell that you shot the 'warning' shot after you shot the dude lol

AMEN

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle

A couple of weeks ago in Holland a guy caught a burgler in his house.
He started beating the shit out of the burglar, and the guy got so scared shitless that he ran outside and jumped over the balcony (2 stories high:)

End of story, the burglar gets caught (shattered ankles, multimple fractures in his lower legs and a broken perlvis....

And here's the fun part.....the guy that beat him up is going to court and might even get a (short) prison scentence....for use of excessive violence....how fucked up is that....?
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Yep,hear in the good'ol US of A we tend to kill the fuckers that invade our homes and terrorize our families,we even go and hunt the SOB's down on occasion(then we get in trouble).
My father is a retired sheriffs deputy in lubbock,TX and him and just about any other law officer will tell you "don't injure the SOB,KILL HIM!!! then drag'em just over the threshold if you have to and stick something in his hand". Being a longhaul trucker I get to see alot of interresting things like one night at truckstop a driver was being robbed and killed this blackguy in a rather gruesome way,well the local cops show up and its one their A1badboys of the town,htey took the report made the investigation quickly and said "thank you,one less stupid ------, have a nice night."
I LOVE THIS COUNTRY!!!

ChileRelleno-Rodriguez Bro#414
Hellfish#511,MuffBro#3532,AnvilBro#9, D24868

Hi Dave; You don't have to be in Texas to defend your castle! Here in Ohio, they would face the same fate in my home as they would in yours. Okay, maybe a Louisville slugger instead of an ax handle, but the same end result.

"Gun control = firm two handed grip and good sight picture"

"don't injure the SOB,KILL HIM!!! then drag'em just over the threshold if you have to and stick something in his hand".

That would be a big mistake. Sure, if the cops want to think the best of you and that you were just defending yourself, it might work. But if anyone decides to do any kind of forensic evaluation, you're fucked. Blood splatters, bullets enter at angles, etc. You go moving dead bodies around and even if you were just defending yourself, you'll look guilty as hell.

The bottom line is, you're allowed to shoot someone if they are in your home and you are in danger. If they're running away, even if it's with your cash, you can't shoot them.

I think I would have to take my stuffed baton and beat him down and then use my kiddie hand cuffs to hold him till the cops get there. Or I could use my new dremel tool to practice my offtime hobby of lobotomisation;)

"Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary of fools." Napoleon Bonaparte