skreamer

skydiving T-shirts

5 or 6 but I always end up seeing them on my friends. My favorite has to be the one thats tie died half blue half green, and on the green are all these little turtles with smiles and beers and thier havin a good time and on the blue is a turtle under his canopy coming down with a case of beer. the sun is even smilin. there are all sorts of other stuff happenin on it only its monday and I tired and you know anyhow, its real cheesy and I love it.

Uhhh.... counting the ones that are too trashed to wear anymore (saving those for wall decorations) and not counting the ones I've given to my kid and b/f and family members, I'd have to guess around 50. Just the ones still in decent shape - I can go over three weeks wearing a different skydiving related shirt each day...
Favorite? Can't pick just one! '97 Nationals Staff shirt cuz it's really cool... "You flat bastard! You corked Kenny!" cuz it's funny... worn out black shirt with my first dz's name on the back for the nostalgia... GoFast Freefly Fireball cuz it's really really cool...
okay I'll shut up now...
;)
pull and flare,
lisa

i believe my count sits at 7 long sleeved t shirts (go fast, cross keys, airs[eed world team, jumpfish, sunshine factory, freefly guys, and a monkeyclaw one), 3 short sleeved Tshirts (Americas Cup 2000, Colegiate nationals, and a parachuting is dangerous one) and a fleece.
Stacy
http://astro.temple.edu/~sweeks

"You flat bastard! You corked Kenny!"

Ha ha ha....this has got to be the funniest I've heard. I have but a few, maybe 7 or 8 shirts. I think all but 3 were originally my boyfriends or shirts he gave me. My favorite would have to be a long-sleeve Para-Performance games shirt just b/c it's long sleeves and I LOVE long-sleeves. The rest of my shirts, except for one tye-dye one are all shorties.
MUCH LOVE AND BLUE SKIES!
Carrie http://www.geocities.com/skydivegrl20/

I have about 4 or 5 skydiving T-Shirts. I don't really have a favorite, but I do like to wear any of them to work at the airport. All the pilots and instructors that work there are real whuffos and can't understand why I would want to jump out of an airplane. I love the comments they make when I wear one. Typical stuff like, "Why jump out of a perfectly good airplane?" Because the door was open.
Blue Skies,
Adam

Hey Flyboy6K,
Get the whuffos at your work to check out fatalities in aircraft! 99.9999% of people who die in 'planes are killed when the 'plane descends (actually it's when the 'plane STOPS descending(!!) & gets to the ground. The sensible solution is to leave the 'plane before it starts to descend!?
Mike D10270.

Probably five or six short-sleeved shirts and one long-sleeved one...my favorite is the one that says what Mike was talking about: 98% of all people who die in plane crashes do so upon impact, therefore I choose to exit the plane BEFORE it hits the ground! SKYDIVE!" It has a huge skull and crossbones on it too, really Sport Death.
I also like the classic one I have that says something like "Let the woman have her orgasm (this is crossed out in red) AIRGASM first!"

An old Texas A&M Skydiving Club t-shirt had a pic of a couple cows on the back, one guy under canopy in the air. One of the cows is on it's side with a skydiver with his head stuck in the other side of the cow with his body sticking up (I think it had a trailed canopy too). The other cow is chewing/looking at the other cow with a big "?" above his head (as if he's thinking). I thought it was pretty darn funny.
Another one is a guy tracking towards a pond with a trailing canopy. In a bubble thought he has a picture of a wood screw with an "'d" (read: "screw'd). The title on the back says "Tracking for the Pond."
AggieDave '02
-------------
Blue Skies and Gig'em Ags!
BTHO t.u.

Nope, can't loosen the leash...you have been a very, very bad boy skreamer! we are going to have to figure out a way for you to jump with that thing on this weekend 'cause you aren't getting away! hehe (didn't you know you were coming to safety day with us? I shall WHIP you into safety shape!)

All the pilots and instructors that work there are real whuffos and can't understand why I would want to jump out of an airplane. I love the comments they make when I wear one. Typical stuff like, "Why jump out of a perfectly good airplane?" Because the door was open.

I normally tell 'em that I'm just practicing... "Ya see, I'm a really bad pilot.. I'm just practicing for all the times I'm gonna have to bail out when I screw up.."
When I recently did some contract work, I got to take my rig with me.. We were going to an airport with a DZ on the field, and staying for a couple days.. Should've seen the looks I got (and the comments) from the passengers when they saw my rig sitting in the forward baggage area..
Mike

My favorite is the one my sweetie picked up for me at Skydive Chicago. It has a sun on the front with the letters STL. In case you haven't been to Chicago, their motto there is Share The Love (STL). They promote people being positive, so if someone is being grumpy or complaining everyone says "Share the Love"....then once the person realizes they were complaining they respond "Right on"....and if the STL person is happy with the way they said Right On then they respond back "You Rock". It's a cute way to have everyone stay positive! :)

ROTFLMAO
STL?
Tee, no offence, but that sounds like an AA meeting for the Smurfs! OK, now I KNOW the americans lace their water with Prozac. Can't wait to get back to London : bad weather, shit food and worse service.
Actually I like the way everybody here in California greets each other and has time to chat - it reminds me of home when I was a kid.
Tee, you rock!
/s