SkymonkeyONE

Monday Night Football

If you watch Monday Night Football tomorrow, you have a very good chance of seeing me and the rest of my demo team jumping in right before kick-off. It's the Eagles at The Redskins in D.C. We fly out tomorrow morning, do a practice jump at 3 pm, then jump into the game at about 8:55 pm. Anyone going to be there? We will be partying up in the club boxes after the jump during the game, then staying overnight in town. Not sure which hotel yet.

Chuck

cool ... will try to catch it ... have a good time ... and be safe!! ... hear that stadium is a bit squirrely wind-wise (at least from a football viewpoint .. sure it's the same for jumping into)
As long as you are happy with yourself ... who cares what the rest of the world thinks?

Is that definite? There's a notam that was issued last week revoking all waivers for flights near major sporting events and suspending issuance of any new ones.

September 11, 2002, NOTAM 2/9583 Rescinding Waivers to Flight over Sporting Events and Important Security Notice from Transportation Security Administration

Hope you can...I'll definitely be watching that game.

then jump into the game at about 8:55 pm.

Claim a bad spot, and try to get the pilot to do a go-around ;), so it'll put you on the ground a little after 9 pm. If you're landing at 8:55, most of us won't get to see it, unless they tape it and air it during the telecast.

Good luck....and a belated Happy Birthday to you.

Don
"It's all fun and games, until the sheep turn up pregnant..."