JeffGordon

Buzz Aldrin punches man

When one uses words likely to provoke an immediate, violent reaction, gets an immediate violent reaction, they should just shut up and go home.

Bravo.

EXACTLY!! Sounds like this guy was lookin to get the shit beat out of him. He needs to shut the hell up and stop asking for trouble.
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

Unfortunately, I think that the conspiracy fantics will just use the punch to fuel their claims. But, I totally support Buzz. I'm suprised all he did was punch the guy.

------------------------------------------------------

Remember kids, eagles may soar, but at least weasels dont get sucked into jet engines.

"I heard that Buzz really didn't hit him anyway, Bart was struck with a transparency of his fist."

LOL!!!! goodone:D
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

>Unfortunately, I think that the conspiracy fantics will just use the
> punch to fuel their claims.

Of course they will. If he had sworn on the bible, that would be proof of government brainwashing. If he had just walked away, that would be proof of a huge coverup. Now that he's punched him, it's evidence that the "establishment is out to get him."

:o
OK
I was next door neighbors with Bart Sibrel when I was 11-13 years old. Hadn't heard anything about him for 25 years then I saw his program on FOX. Couldn't believe it!
So I called him up and we talked alot.. Funny Man. Don't know how much is true. It's that conspiracy theory thing going on. Much of what he said happed following his research, I wouldn't put past the government of ours................ But a hoax??????

www.sibrel.com

A funny thing happened on the way to the moon.

enjoy
jeanie
~~We are caught in an inescapable network of mutuality, tied in a single garment of destiny. Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly~~MLK

>So I called him up and we talked alot.. Funny Man. Don't know how
> much is true.

None, as far as I can tell. Most of his evidence is claims of odd shadows in pictures and assertions along the lines of "outer space radiation would kill anyone who went there." Such statements aren't suprising from someone who isn't a scientist or photographer, but are hardly evidence of a hoax.

Second Guy on the moon. Did he lose at RoShamBo? I just want to know did Rock smash scissors or did Armstrongs Paper cover Buzz's Rock?
The sad thing is Buzz will be in paper again issuing an apology trying to fend off the inevitable BS lawsuit. :(
-----------
Ready, Set, Gooooooo

Second Guy on the moon. Did he lose at RoShamBo? I just want to know did Rock smash scissors or did Armstrongs Paper cover Buzz's Rock?

The sad thing is Buzz will be in paper again issuing an apology trying to fend off the inevitable BS lawsuit. :(

Very good question. Aldrin was a military man, Armstrong was a civilian scientist. The political powers chose to have the first man on the moon not be a warrior, but a scientist. Probably best, considering the political climate at the time.

The Soviets got to name all the stuff on the "dark" side.

>You would be mad too if you were forever none as the second guy to
> walk on the moon!!

I wouldn't be. But then I wouldn't consider myself that - I'd consider myself to be part of the first mission to land on the moon. But that's just me. And whether I am last to dock or in the base on the 300-way record, I think I will feel the same way.