surfer101

first base jump

How dare you turn this thread into serious discussion???
Back to the real issues... What color Jansport do you have? Mine is sort of a burgundy, with the leather bottom. I figured the leather would be good if I didn't have a stand-up landing.

The laws of physics are strictly enforced.

Ooooh! You mean the dude who lives behind my barn and has little trees growing on his back is a troll? Wooow I didn't know that. Well anyway I have to tell him not to step on the sheep again. They get kinda' flat you know. Also. I think he needs to go and see a blacksmith or some other dentist - he really needs work done on his teeth.
jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

i stole my jansport from my sister so its puple but im not queer, it still works really good even though its purple, my friend said that purple things usually fall slower than black things so i will prolly stick with this purple one for a while. one time i was walking down the road and a one eyed mexican tried to sell me a parachute for a nickle, i didnt have a nickle but that is what made me think of making my own parachute. the mexicans parahcute was round but mind is square like the pros use.

>How dare you turn this thread into serious discussion???

I beg forgiveness! I slipped just a bit and that made Quade ask a serious question and I just had to answer... I'm sorry... Back to business:

>What color Jansport do you have? Mine is sort of a burgundy, with the leather
>bottom. I figured the leather would be good if I didn't have a stand-up landing.

I have a blue and white Nike. I haven't jumped it yet though. I don't know how to attach the canopy to the backpack. I heard that metal connectors can bend, so I figured I'd make slinks from my shoelaces: But is the round type(from my hiking boots) or the flat type(from my sneakers) better?

Purple falls slower??? I guess burgundy is kinda' purple, but darker like black, so it must fall faster... I still have my round one for sale, but you have to pay shipping, now. It's one of those push button automatic kinds.

The laws of physics are strictly enforced.

Homemade parachute info is available. Make sure you have the proper swim googles.
http://www.darwinawards.com/darwin/index_darwin2000.html
(25 May 2000, Philippines) Davao City in the Philippines this year. Augusto was a man with a mission. He boarded a Philippine Air flight to Manila, and donned a ski mask and swim goggles. Then he pulled out a gun and a grenade and announced that he was hijacking the plane.
Augusto, robbed the passengers of about $25,000 and ordered the pilots to lower the plane to 6,500 feet.

Augusto strapped a homemade parachute onto his back, and forced the flight attendants to open the door and depressurize the plane.

He probably intended to jump, but the wind was so strong that he had trouble getting out of the plane. Finally one of the flight attendants helpfully pushed him out the door, just as he pulled the pin from the grenade. He threw the pin (oops!) into the cabin, and fell toward the earth carrying the business end of the grenade in his hand.

The impact of Augusto hitting the earth at terminal velocity had little effect on the earth's orbit. All that remained aboveground were Augusto's two hands.

Mmmmmmmm....hydroponic......mmmmmmmm:)But back to serious stuff:
  1. White falls slowest as it is the lightest af all colors
  2. The shroom induced purple and violet that you see helps increase fall rate at the same time increasing fall time. Falling down from a chair can last up to 4 hours.
  3. Trolls are very usefull creatures as they scare away debt collectors and the sheriff, while you're banging his daughter
  4. If you want true bse jumping incentive try smoking weed and splasj it down liberally with Absynth (whispering:"leave me alone, I'll get to you guys later. Now be good and go wake up Sleeping Beauty - someone needs to to the dishes")

jraf

Muff #3275

Yeah, trolls are OK. The ones I really dislike though are the lepricons (however you spell that). Really mean little bastards. Green, tough - remind me of Pop a bit, just he does not have the funky little hat. And they constantly stink of cheap booze and eat potatoes, while hiding under the sink. Now I've found a way to get rid of them - need to pour some draino into cheap booze. Their little bellies burst open making a funny pop! sound. The only problem is that the sanitation company will not accept their nasty little cadavers as trash. They say the'll take the n.... and the ch..., but not the Irish
jraf

Muff #3275