Airhead

WHATCHA DOING TONITE?

I'm going to go jump, then I'm going to relax, drink som beer, play some Golden Tee (the golf game) and probably drink some more beer. :)

We got a Golden Tee machine in the game room at the office. Lovin' it, lovin' it, lovin' it! B|

I'm going to Purdue's Homecoming!!!! Fun fun fun! I'll start drinking tonight...finish sometime tomorrow night!

Heh heh ... when yer hung over from the Chocolate Shop, may I suggest a stroll down Chauncey Hill to Triple XXX? When I was at Purdue, I had many a queasy Sunday-morning breakfast there. Fixed me right up, every time!!
A One that Isn't Cold is Scarcely a One at All

Well, I'm going to sit home alone (again) and try to find something to do. Same goes for tomorrow.I'll probably just end up renting a DVD and be lazy.[:/] I'd like to be at the dz jumping all weekend,but that aint gonna happen b/c I have to be at a #@%$&*! family reunion all day Sunday.For some reason they dont think jumping is a good excuse to skip out on the relatives.oh well, maybe next weekend.[:/]

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

I think I am going to go see that movie "sweet home alabama" or whatever it is called. I am definately going to make it an early night. Not feelin so well, and I have a whole day of packin and jumpin tomorrow and then a birthday bash to go to at night. :S
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The mind is like a parachute--it works better when it is open. JUMP.
MaryRose

Depends. I'm either driving to the DZ tonight or tomorrow morning depending on a friend of mine. He's planning to do AFF1 tomorrow, so we'd drive down tonight. Problem is he told his mom last night and she, to put it mildly, freaked out. She threatened to stop paying his tuition if he jumps. So now I'm waiting to hear how their second conversation went. If he decides not to jump, I have no idea what I'm doing tonight.

Dave

Thats no $#*T! Not that I hate being with my family, I just hate being with them for really long periods of time w/o an escape route! I'm tired of the "so why are you still single?are you not dating anyone?" crap.For cryin out loud I'm only 20! Yes, I would like a relationship,but oh well! Jeez! and this weekend the weather looks pretty too!Dammit!>:(:([:/]

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

Rush is playing in PHX tonight..so its show, bar, beer bed then back to the DZ to play somemore...

didnt take long to convince my friend that hangin out at the DZ rocks...just one tandem and the fireworks started...

>Is there anything you DON'T do?

I don't spell well at all...

In previous lives I was a toolmaker, a welder, auto mechanic, big on the woodworking (made a dining room oak table for my senior project for a friend), breiefly a chef, engineering (built a hovercraft for class), a wilderness guide (NM rocks!!) all before graduating high school. My parents gave me a rounded education that no school can teach. Most recently I've taken up computers and jumping ;)
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com