happythoughts

questions for guys

1. Alien beings from a highly advanced society visit the Earth, and you are the first human they encounter. As a token of intergalactic friendship, they present you with a small but incredibly sophisticated device that is capable of curing all disease, providing an infinite supply of clean energy, wiping out hunger and poverty, and permanently eliminating oppression and violence all over the entire Earth. You decide to:
A. Present it to the President of the United States.
B. Present it to the Secretary General of the United Nations.
C. Have a few beers and take it apart with your brother-in-law.

Considering that I managed to successfully (i think anyway) take apart my laptop and put it back together lastnight, that I would be up to the challenge of choice C.

------------------------------------------------------

Remember kids, eagles may soar, but at least weasels dont get sucked into jet engines.

1. Alien beings from a highly advanced society visit the Earth, and you are the first human they encounter. As a token of intergalactic friendship, they present you with a small but incredibly sophisticated device that is capable of curing all disease, providing an infinite supply of clean energy, wiping out hunger and poverty, and permanently eliminating oppression and violence all over the entire Earth. You decide to:

A. Present it to the President of the United States.

B. Present it to the Secretary General of the United Nations.

C. Have a few beers and take it apart with your brother-in-law.

If such a device existed, why give it to anyone. Just use the damn thing. :)

"Your mother's full of stupidjuice!"
My Art Project

None of the above,I disseminate the abilities and existence of this device to the general public of the world as quickly and thoroughly as possible so that our goverment or some other could not squelch it and use for their own purposes.

ChileRelleno-Rodriguez Bro#414
Hellfish#511,MuffBro#3532,AnvilBro#9, D24868

"14k in less than 1 minute would rock"
--------------------------------------------------------
I don't know. I need that 90 seconds at 8K to equalize air pressure.

Hey now, i'm the one stealing the ship and i'll give you 90 seconds at 8k for a small fee ;) Oh, and i'll need clay around to replace any flat tires i might get.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Hell, I'd never get to answer that. I'd ask for a ride in their equally impressive ship, press the wrong buttons, run into the nearest avoidable satellite (really a little touch up paint... noone will know!), and I would be none too politely returned to the planet.

There was a pretty cool episode of, I think, The Twilight Zone, where alien creatures came to earth with such a device and they had a user's guide titled "To Serve Man", but other than the title, was written in their language. They were convincing people to come back with them to their planet on the premise that it was a wonderful, peaceful place. One woman was real suspicious about that book while her boss was just chomping at the bit to get aboard that craft to go to that planet. The girl finally figured out the book and just as her boss was getting on the spaceship, she came running out yelling "Stop! Stop!! It's a COOKBOOK!!"

Brisco

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want.

Given the same situation, what would a woman do?

a) Present it to the President

b) Present it to the UN

c) Decide to do both, then call all your girlfriends and chat about it for three hours. Finally go to give the device to . . . someone, you forget who. When you go to get in the car, though you realize you've lost it in your purse.

Given the same situation, what would a woman do?

a) Present it to the President

b) Present it to the UN

c) Decide to do both, then call all your girlfriends and chat about it for three hours. Finally go to give the device to . . . someone, you forget who. When you go to get in the car, though you realize you've lost it in your purse.

Of course, if my husband got hold of it, he would promptly use it as a hammer and hang a picture with a 16 penny nail. Then he would hand it back to me, and say ' I think I bent it, can you fix it? '[:/]
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]