christoofar

Stop the Aeroexcrementation!

Please!

Stop the aeroexcrementation* in our planes! Perhaps we should segregate these jumpers to the "stinky" plane?

Anyone care to eat a nasty looking burrito covered in guac and go on a "stinkyway"?

Aeroexcrementate v. intr.
1. To exude noxious gaseos odiferous methane in a closely confined area, such as an airplane; fart.

BUT..... As we climb, the atmospheric pressure decreases.... Thus, the noxious gaseos odiferous methane is allowed to expand resulting in an apparent increase in pressure on the walls of the individuals lower end of the digestive track. I would present that aeroexcrementation is the only known answer to discomfort caused by this terrible phenomenon.

:(

My Karma ran over my Dogma!!!

Beans, beans, good for your heart
The more you eat, the more you fart
The more you fart, the better you feel
Make sure, to eat beans with EVERY meal!

My, my, my, said the spider to the fly

jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

The words on the front of my helmet: "Who Farted?"

That is there for a reason, since it has never been me farting on the loads, forcing the window/door open to clear the air, no, not me, never...hehe
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

you know, we are all adults here, but why are farts still the funniest damn thing on earth?
is it the reaction to them or sometimes its just the sound... we all know it isnt the smell but why do we feel compelled to laugh ( I know it sucks when we are trapped like rats, but there is still some rudimentary humor to it.)
My photos

My Videos

all know it isnt the smell

I have to object to this statement, we go in a plane with an open door only thing we can hear is the aircraft and only thing we can smell is the fart and we get a laugh everytime we smell one, we even make competition to see which one lasts more. ;)

HISPA 21
www.panamafreefall.com

Maybe its a way to get those nervy tandems out....nutting like a good jalapeno/ egg/ bean puff of gas after a hard nights drinking!

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter