Viking

Weekend Numbers

A ton: 6 : 2

4 paid video jumps, finally got my fall rate and manueverability down. One of the chicks on one of the jumps was a total riot. "I LOVE YOU!" I couldn't hear her, but it was fun to lip read nonetheless!

Did a 24-point 2 way with the G man, Gareth Holder. You can forget how bad you suck when you jump with someone world-class. It pays to be at the DZ early, when a sky-god shows up and his usual posse isn't there yet, you can get some great coaching.

Saw La Boheme with my wife Saturday. It didn't suck. All the actors were good-looking and the director understood the Power Of Cleavage. Great costumes and it was subtitled so I understood what all the shouting was about.

Saw Santana Friday night, he's really out of touch politically, and that hippie rant is so silly, especially coming from a multimillionaire.

Nothing stinky in my in-basket yet either. Might not be a bad week.

How was Santana JP? Please tell me he sucked so I won't feel so bad for going on a blind date instead of seeing some good music..
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

Uh.. I didn't tell you i had a DATE, nonetheless that she was blind!!!! And her being blind WOULD explain a few things ;) LOL
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

Santana was really 70's. The numbers were good, but he had about 50 minutes of solos where everybody walked off and the drummer pounded away for 15 minutes solo, and then the bassist went off, then the percussionist. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't great either.

Crowd watching was fun, though. Paunchy balding people trying to go back in time. Staggering old bastards with broken bic lighters shouting "FREEBIRD!".

Your date with the blind chick was probably more interesting.

JP

Crowd watching was fun, though. Paunchy balding people trying to go back in time. Staggering old bastards with broken bic lighters shouting "FREEBIRD

LOL.. Kinda reminds me of a George Thorogood concert I went to. A Tuesday nite, filled with ole Foggies and they were ALL trashed, every single one. Then again, you go to see a guy who sings "One Buorbon, One Whiskey and One Beer, what would you expect...

I think for my next date, I'm going to find a paraplegic so she can't run away.... LMAO....

0:5:2
3 great RW jumps....
2 Instructor course jumps = 5
First successful deliberate downwind landing!
First 5 point 3-way where myself and my other good friend jumped with one of the Dz egomaniacs (he has about 700 jumps and knows all and is better than everyone at everything and is never wrong etc..) and we have a combined total of about 300.. in anycase we spent a lot of time on that dive waiting for him to het into his slot!! boy did that feel good. As soon as he landed he was making excuses... We didn't razz him about it but it sure made us feel like we were improving in our skills
not terribly impressive but they are mine....:P
S.E.X. party #2

..It is far worse to live with fear, than to die confronting it.

Okay, I walked (or typed!) into that one. No, walked away from an attractive woamn. NO WAY could she be attracted to me!! Nothing like a big dose of no self esteem at the wrong time. Well... that's all over with... till the next time!!!

Hmmmm.. now THERE's an idea... Maybe I should go hang out in Borders looking for gals in wheelchairs... wait... those danged wheelchairs can be pretty fast.. a Gal in a Walker... there we go, she'll be slow enough

No you see, it's PERFECT, if she's TOO quick, I can just Accidently knock one of the walking things out from under her. Then I can help pick her up.. Voila!!!

LMAO

I am still unsure but getting closer and closer to making my final decision. I just want to make sure that I will be happy for a couple of years with my decision before I make the purchase...

What I am considering: Infinity(rig), PD143(reserve), Vengeance 120(main)... This is what I am leaning to right now but I will be demoing a Velocity this next weekend. I really really like the small rcoket canopies but they are too impractical for a weekend working jumper like me. I also do not want my reserve and main to be too mismatched though it's probably too late for that anyway:P Decisions.... So many things to consider...