Slappie

Some people are lucky!! video

Ok I'm bored at work an decided to check out some strange an interesting websites. I found this video.

http://www.maximumexp.com/main/home.asp?video=4freefall_t3.mov

Extremely messed up student dive!

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Why wasn't the student rig hooked up with an RSL....this would have deployed the reserve when the reserve side jumpmaster deployed the students main. This video doesn't give that school a good safety rating in my eyes at least.

learn to fly in 3d

I dunno what DZ it is. It's in the US though, you can tell from the guys accent. Let's see if anyone *coughs* up an says they know where it was.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

It's a western DZ... my guess.. Cali or Colorado. Possibly AZ but I'd say cali with that accent.

Good example of why you don't trust your RSL.

I love how he says he looked up and saw it... or how he heard the electricity ;)

Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

he was 1000ft from the ground after pulling? prbably not.
he rmembered where the cutaway was and even after he was landing showered the shit off of him and interviewed he still though it was the ripcord
that is the luckiest SOB ive ever seen
My photos

My Videos

This video doesn't give that school a good safety rating in my eyes at least.

Well this is the problem with reality t.v., it makes me sick everytime I see skydiving on one of these shows but anyway. I think that this video showed a couple of very good AFFI's, the main side affi did an outstanding job, he went for the cutaway on all of the prcps (you have to see the whole video) and when the dumbshit student pulled the cutaway she got rid of his main for him probley saving his life, yea his reserve might have deployed clean but if if the rsl had not have broken what do you think that cut main would have done (no I don't know these people). Oh and the student was a big shot lawer and did try to sue the pants off of the dz and the instructors.

:PIf u look carefully u can see he´s not pulling his ripcord, but hes pulling his emergency-handle, before the instructor pulls his ripcord (whats the name ... help me here). :P
But like said earlier in postthread his main canopy should be connected to his reserve by rsl.

Can any1 tell me whats that emergencyhandle called in american/english?? B|
Parrot.

Heh, thats funny .

Oh and the student was a big shot lawer and did try to sue the pants off of the dz and the instructors.

for what?!!? his stupidity!
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

Thank u Viking, so the one on the left is the cutaway handle, whats the on your right called ???

HEH? Wait a minute, the handle on the RIGHT is the Cutaway (make parachute go bye bye), the one on the LEFT is the Reserve (makes reserve parachute come out)
**When you are wearing the rig

--
Hook high, flare on time

This guy obviously paid very little attention in class. What a frickin moron....pulls cutaway...no arch back to stability...lands straight into power lines...
Dang good job by his instructors, I sure as hell wouldn't have followed him down that far!
I do have the same question as others "wheres his RSL?"
Still I find myself returning to "what a frickin MORON" I mean sue the DZ for your own stupidity?

ChileRelleno-Rodriguez Bro#414
Hellfish#511,MuffBro#3532,AnvilBro#9, D24868

It's a Quicktime movie I believe. I think we might have run up the bandwidth on that site. I can't seem to get it to play either. Over 300 people have seen this post.

Lemme see if there is another link to it...

Here is a Realplayer version: http://www.maximumexp.com/main/home.asp?video=4freefall_t3.rm

Maybe that will work or here is the homepage an you can pick which one you want: http://www.maximumexp.com/ It should be the first video it shows...