Jasmin

Weekend Numbers

I could be wrong (that's why I'm making this post) but isn't it:

times laid : times jumped : cases of beer for firsts

Yes 'tis. That's the reason for my post -- if you note geanky posted numbers of 4:0:2 then listed some details about jumps. Just had to yank the poster's chain a tad.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

1:1:1:1:1:3...
1st Psycho pack,

1st heli jump(fukn awesome, gone tyr to put some video together of theis weekend)

1st boogie(even though it wasnt JFTC)

1st and 2nd jump from beech 99

1st time I won a bungy jump

1st time I've done so many first at one time!

three total jumps, hopefully ill increase that number tomorrow! (columbus day , In the states!)

and add one tracking jump and my total jumps is now 5 for the weekend:P
My photos

My Videos

0:3:2
0 as of right now, but hopefully that willl change soon, 3, sorta good weekend, 2 cases, first DZ.commer jump, Rev Jim is the man and first lurk of a tandem, got to watch my best friend hurl himself out of a quasi- good airplane.:)

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle

;):6:6
;)
6 Awsome Jumps at the Harvest Moon Boogie
6 Cases? I give up. I'm sure you brothers there can find a reason to call me on each jump, so I'll stick by the rule of 1 case/jump.
Quatorze, Awsome to meet ya man! JT, dude, you are STRANGE, but cool too!! B| Lewmonst, babe, you rock! Cajones, good to see you again my brother! I'm sure I forgot many, but hey, I was DRUNK! (But I DID make 1st load Sunday!)
Edited to add: I crossed the 1 hour of freefall there too! I tried to break 100, but ended up with 96. (Fuckin' CASA pilots with attitudes!)
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

15 (# of hours drinking before, during, and after the Michigan-Penn State game):4:at least 1

Friday review -- visited Skydive Tecumseh.....really nice place to jump. The people were super-friendly, and I got to meet Weegegirl, though I did forget to ask her how she got her name, or what it meant. Someone needs to tell the Northern jumpers that cool weather is no reason for a plane to be sitting on the ground on a Friday afternoon ! :P

Saturday review -- what college football is all about. Even though neither team played a great game, it was still a nail-biter in OT. Got totally faced, which I haven't done in several years. We were also a part of the fifth-largest crowd in Michigan Stadium history...I think they said 108,952 fans on hand Saturday (capacity is 107,501). I think they got the number wrong....it sounded more like 110,353 to me.;)

Sunday review -- had a GREAT time at Skydive Greene County. Fun and friendly people, very laid back atmosphere, and the world-famous FrankenOtter. 4-way with Phree, Jess, and Jared, a seven-way which went to hell when we started turning pieces, and a high pull at 9 grand just to enjoy the view. First time I've seen myself on video, and got to share beers with Wingnut and Wildblue while they critiqued my flying ability (generally with raised middle fingers and comments like "You suck, Don."). ;)

Yes, Jess -- I got lost. You now have even more evidence of my stupidity. I knew we were in trouble when we showed up at the restaurant which was highly recommended by Phree, and there was a sign on the door stating "Premises Closed By The Department Of Health". :$ I got hung up at a stop light and lost the caravan, then couldn't find y'all on the main drag.

"DZ.commers I met" review -- Weegegirl was very cool and fun to hang with, Wingnut is a class act, Phree and Wildblue are tolerable ( given that they're both Buckeyes, "tolerable" is as good as they can rate with me :):D:D Sorry I missed y'all on the good-byes....I had an absolute blast !

"Things I'm Grateful For" review -- fun folks to jump with, and the fact that I never once heard the term "Pookie-bear" during my trip.

:)

Don
IHJ#2

3:4:2

I have a boyfriend and that was a slow (ready, too much time at the dz) weekend for us. We had beautiful sunny weather all (long) weekend, perfect for jumping even if the days are short and you have to wear long underware. Finished the qualifications for my A license, did my fist two-way.

Life is good! In fact, I can't think of too many ways to make it better.

Gale
I'm drowning...so come inside
Welcome to my...dirty mind

Jess' personality is sorta like a big Doberman with a phobia about Caravan doors and a passion for haiku.......all nasty bark and big talk, but when you stomp your foot in her direction, she'll cower between the legs of her master and bark hysterically at you until you leave her territory.

Then I piddle on your foot!

You now have even more evidence of my stupidity.

Pfft, like I needed it. My cup runneth over.

Well, sorry you got lost...we had a fine time at the (clean, non-condemned) restaurant! It was good to finally meet you. Jackass. Hmm, I'm feeling magnanimous -- I'll even put a little winky smiley here. ;)
Skydiving is for cool people only