rgoper

Hey Everybody..........

Gals/Guys:
10/17/2002
01:45 Hours
Haradh, Saudi-Arabian Desert

i'd like to enlist your help, i'm in saudi drilling a gas well, and i'm 9000 miles from home. my mother-in-law (whom i love very much) is going into life threatning surgery right now. she has a colon blockage of some sort, i can't get all the specifics. i need some really good vibes from you guys. my wife's at her mother's side in bryan/college station right now (in the waiting room) and she has no one to "lean on" i sure would appreciate all the help i can get on this one. thanks to AggieDave for finding my wife yesterday in the E.R. i appreciate it. everyone take care.
--Richard--
"We Will Not Be Shaken By Thugs, And Terroist"

Thanks Everybody:

i haven't heard back from stateside yet, it's 02:30 a.m. on the 17th here in saudi-arabia, so i figure "no news is good news" for right now, keeping my fingers crossed, and keeping them all in my prayers. again, thanks to AggieDave, and you too Sassy. i will update, as i know more.
--Richard--

the good vibes worked! my wife just called 3:10 my time. my mother-in-law is out of surgery, and in recovery, and is expected to do well, she surprised her doctors, again.(they suspected it wouldn't go as well) she should be awake in about 20 minutes. so barring anything else going wrong, they think she's going to be allright. thanks everyone, take care.
--Richard--

hey all:

i just talked to my wife, she is at work today. her mother "beat the odds" (lucky?) she asked me to thank each and every one of you for your thoughts, and sentiments, so thanks, from me, and my wife edith. take care, god bless.
--Richard--