ChileRelleno

Tonight on "Beyond Tough" on "The learning channel" (TLC). SKYDIVING!!!

Tonight on "Beyond Tough" skydiving is one of the featured jobs that are described as beyond tough! Hosted by Ice-T this show is not your normal "reality" TV show. It is on The Learning Channel (TLC) at 10pm e/p, check your local listing.

ChileRelleno-Rodriguez Bro#414
Hellfish#511,MuffBro#3532,AnvilBro#9, D24868

yes tonight its Johnny "love" Skinner and some other ranch freefly freaks trying to build a 10 way I think. I have some hillarious behind the scenes footage. If I knew how to get it from a tape to my computer I would. Ice T chickens out on jumping and tries to fit in on the dropzone. Funny stuff. Check it out.

Johnny

Johnny
--"This ain't no book club, we're all gonna die!"
Mike Rome

That was some great coverage! I could feel the cold air at the open door through the TV:D. The collision wasn't so great:(. That footage was shocking and sad.

What a rush it must be to freefly, or as they said 'vertical skydiving'.

Thanks for letting us know it was on TV:)
J

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

Thanks for the tip. Hard to believe that guy flew thru that other canopy and didn't see it in time to avoid!

Steve

Man, whoever that was handled it relatively politely too!!! One bleeped out "muterfu@#$r" and that's it!

I think I would have found thet guy and made him swallow my cutaway handle after i had "driven" into him the point of canopy avoidance maneuvres with my foot up his ass.

But then again, I remember one guys words to me when I innocently asked him about landing patterns at the Ranch after showing up for the week-end (I'm canadian and polite rembember). He said, "oh, it's a left hand pattern, and it looks like there's no wind so people will probably be landing towards the mountain, but hell, welcome to New York, and save your own ass...."

A new skydiving style so radical not even the military will use it

And I believe technicaly not true. I heard a rumor that the Knights were working on a freefly team.

THAT would be cool. B|

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

And I believe technicaly not true. I heard a rumor that the Knights were working on a freefly team.

That's cool. They're going to need some help if what I saw at Rantoul is any indication of their proficiency in the dicipline. ;)

-
Jim
"Like" - The modern day comma
Good bye, my friends. You are missed.