ChileRelleno

Tonight on "Beyond Tough" on "The learning channel" (TLC). SKYDIVING!!!

Did any one see the minor mistake the person that chopped did? And the WFFC video shows hes not that polite after all...

And the Knights "Tandem Team" is getting good practice at "unsual attitude and stability recovery techniques" from all accounts ;)

Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

You should have seen him walking around the DZ like he had no clue what was going on. People were going up to him and ragging him and stuff. He even made an appearance on snow disc snow the paraski video.

Johnny
--"This ain't no book club, we're all gonna die!"
Mike Rome

You should have seen him walking around the DZ like he had no clue what was going on. People were going up to him and ragging him and stuff. He even made an appearance on snow disc snow the paraski video.

Was down in Miami when they did the "Road Rules/Real World Challenge".
They got the first jump course and then jumped over a big bulls-eye.
Accuracy, no kidding.
What a bunch of idiots. One guy kept trying to pick up dz chickies with the "hey baby, I can get you on tv" crap. One girl told him "Look bud, I deal with a bunch of hopped-up adrenaline junkies all day long. You aren't in the running". One girl nicknamed "Princess (something)" walked around with a tiara on her head all day. Puleeeeze. When she didn't win, she complained about her ankle. The mtv people said she did that every time.
They live in a weird world and it makes them weird people. :S

I turned it off when the preview from 1994's GK diamond track collision came on. I saw it in person, and it is forever etched in my memory. I don't need to see it any more.

I want to point out that rarely does the other jumper involved, who died later that night from internal injuries, get mentioned at all.

His name was Jose Aguillon. He and I went through GK tryouts together, and traveled by ourselves to England in 1993 to do a joint demo with the Red Devils. Jose was an incredible human being, a professional soldier, and it is an honor to have called him my friend.

The footage was taken by a spectator in the bleachers with a video camera. It originally aired on "A Current Affair" in June of 1994. I hope the seller is continually reminded about Jose's family flipping channels and seeing their boy die over and over again.

More on this incident later, in another post, as there is much to learn from what happened so many years ago.

*End of Rant*
Arrive Safely

John