Keith

Hey where's Michele?

Michele,

It doesn't sound angry at all to me. Just sincere. Like you always are - that's why you're so loved! You're real. I have TONS of hugs for you ANYTIME you need 'em. (Though I'm a little pooh-poohed at you for letting me go on and on about me and hardly mentioned any of those other things that were going on with you! You have to let me do some of the love lavishing too you know!>:(:P)

I love you, babe. We all do. :)
Step back. Big picture.

love,
dove

What she said!! Big hugs from me! You should let some of us help you like you've helped us!! We are so here for you!

I'm walking a marathon to raise money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Click Here for more information!

>>>Reaching out with very long strong arms stretching all the way across the Scotland, Atlantic, and mainland USA to California<<<
Hugggz n squeezies...It'll pass little sister, I sense the force is strong with you .... Hugggz n squeezies
Cya
D
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Hey 'Chele,

Good to see you posting. I really hate things have been rough for you lately. Shutting us out is not the answer though. You of all people know that when times are rough you have to reach out. So reach out and everyone will hang on to you and pull you up.

(Of course they might get you drunk in the process, but either way you'll feel better!)

Hugs and smiles. Also PM me with an open return please as I've got something to tell ya.)

Lisa

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{Big Hug}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :)
Michele, I still think of you as that kick-ass dz.commer who, even though I was a total newbie, would take the time to send long, thoughtful PMs. Hang in there! There are a lot of people who think the world of you!

Steve

A One that Isn't Cold is Scarcely a One at All

Hey Michele,

Take it from someone who has been going through quite the funk myself. I know it seems like my story has been an open book on these forums, but trust me, there is alot more behind the scenes. If you believe nothing else, believe this; IT WILL PASS! Somewhere in that inside of yours there is still that friendly, warm, outgoing, funny, generous and just plain cool person. Don't retreat...reach out whatever way you can. This is the time to do positive things, even if they seem insignificant. This is the time in your life to prove what you're really made of. Have hope!

Now, if I was to talk Clay into showing you his BOOBIES, would that cheer you up?:)

Michelle:

although we've never met, i feel as if we know one another, you have always been there for me through a pm, or an e-mail. you were there for me just the other night with a pm, you don't know how much that meant to me. bad things happen to good people, and you shall overcome. stay sweet, and don't retreat, charge full on forward, as the other dz.comers here, i love you! take care, god bless.
--Richard--
"We Will Not Be Shaken By Thugs, And Terroist"

Straight (did *I* say that?) forward

You guys kill me!!! :D

You come sit on my lap anytime and I'll hug you till you puke. K?

Michelle...you can sit on my lap anytime. You can have the hugs....AND the bonus plan!!!! ;)

Seriously, hang in there sweety. Think of at least one thing good that makes you smile every day and all will be OK. The crap will pass. We're here for you.

Big hug. I will come through on that promise of a dub of our Perris jumps. This has been a busy and bad time for me too.

Cornholio has your jump on his website, I love watching it. I was like "Hey!" "I jumped with that chick!"

Big hug.:)

Hi Michele,
I don't really know you either except what I've seen here but I just wanted to add my "hang in there" with everyone else's.
And dammit...get back on this forum B|. A friend had directed me to this site several weeks before my first tandem back in August. Your posts have always been among my favorites. How dare you deprive all of us like this;)??
/e wonders if the guilt trip will really work? B|
But in all seriousness I pretty much know what you're going thru. I'm in the middle of a divorce and am flat broke with a jerk trying his hardest to make sure I stay that way. It's so easy to slip away and hide..I know...I've been trying. But I do keep reaching out a little for my friends and you need to do the same. People love you and the words and hugs can help the healing more than you realize. But really you of all people should know that...I've seen you do it for others:)You have tons of friends here but if you ever need another ear or shoulder or anything...I'm here....just yell.
(((((HUGS)))))))
Sassy

I am. I have been working 16 hour days for the past two weeks. I did not know cutting away would be this hard.[:/]

Getting the job is a lot harder than the job itself. I've been there several times before. When I started my current job I decided that I will not leave voluntarily until I have another offer on the table.

Remember- cover letters get you hired, not resumes.

being lonely, and general all around total self-esteem problems and zero confidence in myself (fat, old, ugly, stupid, blah blah yada yada)

Exercise, exercise, exercise. Make it part of the daily routine. If you can find a low-cost gym get in there every day. And I don't mean a primped up 'country club' place- I'm talkin' 'Iron Gym' here. Lots of big plates and trashcan sized dumbells. Hit it five days a week and really work at it for 1.5 hours. Minimal bullshitting, hook up with a partner to stay motivated and do 30 minutes of good cardio at least three times a week with the weight training. Give it at least a month (it takes time) and eat a good diet and you will not recognize yourself in the mirror. You'll love walking around showing off your buffed up bod. Yes, 8-10 hours a week is a lot of time involved but it's better than sitting at home by yourself thinking how pathetic your life has become. It's done awesome things for me in the past and it will for you, too.

And no- you won't start to look like Arnold on estrogen tablets.

Very good point!!! Wish I had remembered that. I'm going to the gym 4-5 times a week. I do 45 miniutes on the ellipitical and then do some circuit stuff. It has made a huge difference in how I feel and handle things....not to mention it's good for my butt:P.

Very good point!!! Wish I had remembered that. I'm going to the gym 4-5 times a week. I do 45 miniutes on the ellipitical and then do some circuit stuff. It has made a huge difference in how I feel and handle things....not to mention it's good for my butt:P.

Hey- women with a little muscle are sexy as hell. I don't mean bodybuilder muscles. I mean the kind of muscle that is just barely visible rippling under the skin. Add a little definition in the shoulders and the biceps. I'll take that over an anorexic toothpick any day of the year. Assuming all things are equal, of course.

Oops, almost forgot the butt :P