AirTime

Invasion of the New Members

Can you believe all the new members popping up to introduce themselves lately. Every other day or so there is someone new here saying, “Hi, I’m new here.” I mean they’re popping up all over the place. Pretty prolific. Almost an invasion. Experienced jumpers are joining in. Those who have never jumped before are joining in. Everyone in-between are joining in. Oh, by the way, Hi, I’m new here. People are joining are joining in from the United States, Europe, Australia, and so on. I’m telling you it’s a title wave of new members…oops, sorry about that. Thought I could slip in real quite like. Yep I’m new here. Like most I’ve been lurking for a while. Not too long, but enough to get somewhat familiar with the lay of the land. And I have to say, darn you guys and gals are entertaining. “Two Thumbs Up.” “Five Stars.” “I laughed, I cried.” “You’ll want to come back again and again.” Sorry about that too. Sometimes I get a little carried away. Anywho, one last thing before I submit this post. For those of you that lurked for a while, did you feel a little, I don’t know, voyeuristic? I sure did.

The Paranoids are after me! The Paranoids are after me!

Welcome!

What gets me is the number of "Guest" users we've had on the site recently, averaging above 50 at a time when I've been looking. I've got to wonder how they feel. Twice now I've met people at DZs that were like "hey, you're AggieDave." When I asked them what their screen name was, they said they didn't have one, they just lurked.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

>Twice now I've met people at DZs that were like "hey, you're
>AggieDave." When I asked them what their screen name was,
> they said they didn't have one, they just lurked.

There are over 10000 registered users. Less than 2500 have ever posted. I can't even begin to imagine the number of non-registered lurkers....

And oh yeah... Welcome to the forums Airtime!

Welcome AirTime!
:P I lurked around on and off for a long time, then at WFFC Rantoul I was hanging with Vallerina and she took me by the tent and introduced me to a few people. One of these was Skybytch, when I told her I'd lurked a little she rode my ass a little and when I got home...Well here I'am............................ The One...The Only...The Great...CHILE RELLENO!!!

ChileRelleno-Rodriguez Bro#414
Hellfish#511,MuffBro#3532,AnvilBro#9, D24868

Welcome! I was talking to someone at the DZ this weekend and he said he lurks but never posts. I told him to sign on today and start posting. He said he laughs his ass off all day from peoples posts. I am waiting for him to sign on and introduce himself. He is out there in lurk world and wanting to do it so maybe this will persuade him.:ph34r:

Just shut up and show us some pictures of yer g/f's b0oBiEs :P

Welcome to a lurkers paradise. ;)

hehe I Met bozo this weekend. he said he was kicked off years ago. he seems lilke a fun guy I cant even imagine wh...oh yes I can! anyway the was the only non-poster I've met!
BTW welcome airtime....
My photos

My Videos

Wow. You've got cows that make beer!?

Just let them graze in a field with half barley and half hops and it works. It does not come out of their cow boobies though. You have to take the urine and pop poo and take that stuff to a distillery and run it through all the pipes and stuff. Then you use a strainer to make sure you don't drink any solids. It tastes like shit but it gets you drunk.:S

Hello All

Looks like Nathan just outed me... I have been lurking and, to tell the truth, voyeuristic was the exact description, considering alot of the posts (thanks Dove, wherever you are;))
So, glad to be here and I hope to meet you all with a little travel to other dropzones.

Ian

Ian you crazy freak! You all I beat Ian in 4 out of 5 pool games yesterday because he kept scratching while trying for the 8 ball. Plus with the more beer I drank the better I got! The damn winds at the DZ were 30 mph. I wanted to do a downwinder but nobody else would jump!:P

Female new members are required to post their boobies.

Yes, yes, we all posted our boobies. Follow the rules girls, and post yours too.

(Ok Speedy, how much are you going to pay me for that now? ) ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

>Twice now I've met people at DZs that were like "hey, you're
>AggieDave." When I asked them what their screen name was,
> they said they didn't have one, they just lurked.

There are over 10000 registered users. Less than 2500 have ever posted. I can't even begin to imagine the number of non-registered lurkers....

And oh yeah... Welcome to the forums Airtime!

I was registered for a year before I started posting. I got fed up with rec.skydiving. I wish it had a moderator.
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."