Magistr8

Favorite star wars character

After not having watched the trilogy for almost 2 years I watched it yesterday and fell in love.. again.

There are others I know but list them anyways.

Mine is Yoda it is.

"Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary of fools." Napoleon Bonaparte

I have a confession to make....I have never seen any of the Star Wars movies......

Me either, well, actually, I was present at the first on that was released in theatres a couple of years aog, but I couldn't get into it or anything

--
Hook high, flare on time

I have a confession to make....I have never seen any of the Star Wars movies......

Anne

Absolutly shocking, I would have though it would be the sort of thing that you told your kids about. You know when I was your age we had real movies, Movies like star wars. There was no supergerated computer animation and annoying characters like Jar jar. No there was a story a story between good and evil and you liked it.

"Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary of fools." Napoleon Bonaparte

I like the scene that goes as follows:

Leia" Stop it, my hands are dirty"
Han "My hands are dirty to"

Han "You're trembling"
Leia " I'm not trembling"

Leia " I happen to like nice men"
Han " I'm nice men"

Kiss ensues

Uh... lonely, un- cultured farm boy goes off to save the universe with the help of an old craggy retird soldier, a lovable, rough hewn criminal, hottie with sticky buns on her head and a 7 foot tall hair ball. i think that I will vote for the hottie... oh wait, can't how about the criminal.

Leia "why you scruffy looking nerf-herder!"
Han "Who's scruffy looking?"
Chewy "AARRRGGH"
Han,"Laugh it up fuzzball!":)

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle

I always liked R2D2...smart, stubborn, funny, courageous...then there was Boba-Fett....Obi Wan...wow...memories...serious Star Wars fan I am!
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Boba Fett, by far the coolest character known to Star Wars. [self prfessing geek] I've read just about every novel published, except for the ones about the movies, and I've got to tell you, he is the shit. [/self professing geek]

The only characters that can even hope to compete are Vader and Han. Though I can't wait to see Yoda swinging that lightsaber. Go you little green badass! GO!
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

Me neither. Some crappy snowy day this winter we should get together and watch them....or at least have them on in the background while we get drunk.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Since just about any guy who's even remotely a geek can AND will quote from these movies, it might be good for you to see them, learn them, love them or you won't understand whats going on. :P

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Since just about any guy who's even remotely a geek can AND will quote from these movies, it might be good for you to see them, learn them, love them or you won't understand whats going on.

Yes master!!

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!