homer

What are your last wishes?

Now, now. The Crystal is a place of certain sophistication. It's just that we should kick Homer boy's ass for having STUPID thoughts.
BOY! Get your worthless ass back home and we will wine you and dine you at the Cristal! Quit having stupid thoughts. You are going to do a job and you are coming home! Is that clear!?
jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

I really don't care what they do with my physical body after I'm dead. If I had to give a preference it'd be cremation since the thought of my body (or anyone's body) rotting in the ground is a little repulsive to me. Main thing is I want folks to party - not mourn. Celebrate the life and go hog wild!B|

Fall in dove.

Personally I'd like to be dressed in shorts, T shirt and Tevas, the quick-frozen sitting cross legged.

Then place my body about 50' from the summit of Everest!

Finally set up a video camera to record the expressions of the oxygen carryig, thermofibre clad mountaineers who come across me:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Mike D10270.

Taking the piss out of the FrenchAmericans since before it was fashionable.

Prenait la pisse hors du FrançaisCanadiens méridionaux puisqu'avant lui à la mode.

HMMM lets see l;ast wishes?

well My last wish was for the bitch that lives in one of the apts close to me to STFU for at least 10 minutes.
the crazy bitch is ALWAYS screeching at her kids.
6am, 10pm, 530 pm ..I mean nonmatter when I am trying to sleep I wish she would STFU!!
(is that what you mean?:P)

My photos

My Videos

I´d wish I pulled earlier, and didnt show off my hook-turn for the crowd.
But after that I´m still thinking about, so I´m not ready to go yet, a seaman´s grave (just dump me in the ocean to feed the fish), or otherwise cremation, and do something nice with the ash, like throw away on beachside, or on very high mountain.
Dead Parrot.

Heh, thats funny .

As long as it's quick and I die before I feel any pain or fear, I don't mind how I go. In fact the nothingness that I 'knew' before I was conceived is kind of appealing to me. (You can probably guess that I don't believe in the Heaven & Hell or afterlife crap.)
The thought of being buried and rotting away in a casket creeps me out for some reason:S, so I'd prefer to be cremated and sprinkled out into a tropical sea somewhere.B|

Gerb

I stir feelings in others they themselves don't understand. KA'CHOW !

I am a strong believer in the Nordic Gods and Traditions. I would like to be taken to Valhalla on a big wagon drawn by oxen. I would like the wagon to be lined with bear skins. I would like blond babes with big boobies to pour mead down my throat and accompany me in the wagon. Of course in case of Goetterdaemerung I would take a tandem rig with to take at least on of the blond babes as consolation.
I would also make sure to spook the shit out of any Farmer McNasty. I would make their chickens run headless through the fields. I would have their calfs born with two heads. I would have their corn grow upside down. I would make their wells fill with blood. I would make their children have more pimples than they already do. I would make their dogs bark with their asses and drink water with their dicksB|

jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

Ash dive -> big party. :)

One of the coolest things I've ever witnessed was a memorial weekend for a jumper. People showed up from all over the country, it was incredible. If I remember right, the memorial dive was even cool - it wasn't a formation, everyone just flew in quadrants. That's cool... anyone can do that. If you want on the dive, you've on the dive. How cool is that? Your ashes get released with a Casa full of people around you.
The party was even better.

Heh... maybe I should modify my insurance policy - I'll leave enough to the DZO to buy a Casa load or two, and a keg or three. B|

it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

I've already decided on Cremation.

My ashes are to be slip up among a small group of people who are very close to me. Each will be told to do with them, what they feel. This way, everybody gets their own proper closure. I've already been told some plans... My mother, who is also a pilot will give me the air burial. My father has expressed that he will have a mini-earn to display his portion on the fireplace mantle. One friend with whom I've done much traveling will further divide his portion and scatter the ashes on the four corners of the world. A good friend will of course take me on a dirt-dive! And some have not yet decided... I guess it'll be a surprize hahaha

My Karma ran over my Dogma!!!

"I would make their chickens run headless through the fields. I would have their calfs born with two heads. I would have their corn grow upside down. "
As long as it's nothing weird or else it would be blamed on aliens, like the crop circles. I like the Nordic God theme, they have the cool hats.

Hey Jraf, dont they send brass clad bints with huge, and I mean ginormous, boobies called Valkyries to come and get you. If so I'm with you,
Manifest voice on.....
"we are now manifesting Valkyrie load 1 to Valhalla, we have spare slots if you wish to join us for a ride into party eternity."

Cue Wagner 'Ride of the Valkyries' made famous in the napalm sequence in Apocalypse now...
:)
What a way to go, no wonder they were fearless in battle!

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

What a way to go, no wonder they were fearless in battle!

Well, that and the leather underwear. If you were at sea for two months and got salt water on the leather, the chafing would definitely give you an attitude.
Getting to pick out a babe for the ride home must have been a plus.
They should do that for Wimbledon. If you win, you get to take an English babe home with ya. Hey, I'd be better in tennis if I thought Liz Hurley was going to boink me later. :ph34r: