homer

What are your last wishes?

Well dude, that's were I come from. My ancesstors used to eat shit and pray to trees. They burned villages and raped women. Drank lots of beer and went into battle. what a life. What the hell an I doing in the 21 century?
jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

Of course if that would be possible without burning out in atmosphere because of the speed...

Self spreading ashes? ;)

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Just under half my ashed will be spread in freefall over Raeford Parachute Center. Just under the other half will be spread in freefall over my dad's DZ in Alabama. The remainder will be put in a liquor bottle and be kept on the mantle over the bar at the Wingmen Motorcycle Club, Fayetteville, NC chapter clubhouse. There is already one brother who's ashes are similarly kept and who is sometimes brought down onto the bar to toast drinks to.

BSBD,

Chuck

When I go home, I want people to say that, I didn't die, or pass on, I'm going home....and to not say that my life was cut short that I had so much life to live, because that is an insult....I wake up each morning to live, and live I do, my life will not be cut short, it was destined to have exactly that many breaths. I want my ashes spread into the sea. And what I really want more than anything, is to have Spirit in the Sky played while everyone runs out onto the grass landing area at Elsinore and dances and does cartwheels...and a flyby. I will always be a skydiver, but my heart is in those planes, and that's what I would want to see, just one more flyby at sunset, right off the deck. AWESOME!
My family wants a marker, so I told them what they could do, no marker for me, just a swing to laugh and play on.
So there is all is!
Go out and dance everyone!!! SOY EN FUEGO!!!!

Another vote for an Ash Dive. Those are just a damn good way to go. I think I would like some spread over a mountain meadow in Montana too. That meadow was the first place I spotted Elk up there. It was a HUGE 6X6. Pretty awesome day and such a beautiful place. Nice place to rest.

A note on ash dives - If you are going to check the velcro bag seals, do it while the door is closed. We had a guy inadvertantly open a bag while the door was open. Everybody looked like they were under a low pass by a crop duster.
It blew off in freefall, but there was some disgusted looks on the plane. :P

Anyone see The Big Lobowsky? Oh man I love that movie, remember when Donny dies?

Humph, well i guess i won't rent it now that i know Donny is gonna die...;)

Don't worry! huh-ha ha. Rent it anyway! Hehee ha! Still worth it... HA ha ha. (Now I'm thinking of other- Ha Ha ha- parts)

It's just that funny:)

My Karma ran over my Dogma!!!

The remainder will be put in a liquor bottle and be kept on the mantle over the bar at the Wingmen Motorcycle Club, Fayetteville, NC chapter clubhouse.

They turned my old biker bar into a strip joint. The old West Side Taps and Billiards now West Side Dolls over on Yadkin Rd. What a shame:(

CSA #699 Muff #3804

They turned my old biker bar into a strip joint. The old West Side Taps and Billiards now West Side Dolls over on Yadkin Rd. What a shame:(

Shame? That's not a shame! All the bikers can still go... Plus, now they get to look at BOOBIES!!

My Karma ran over my Dogma!!!

I keep telling my wife that when I go she can get me stuffed by a good taxidermist and prop me up in the living room. That way she can remember me just the way I was. It might help scare off her future husband also. I figure a good taxidermist could fix me up with 6 pack abs, 20 inch arms, 50 inch chest, and a respectable tool.

Seriously though an ash dive might be better. Steve1

I keep telling my wife that when I go she can get me stuffed by a good taxidermist and prop me up in the living room. That way she can remember me just the way I was. ...and a respectable tool.

Uhhh...remember you her favorite way, maybe. ;) Ever seen a pair of bronzed baby shoes? Maybe she's thinking about a little bronzed playtoy. :$