SudsyFist

i know this... much is...

(yes, kris, AGAIN! :P)

Duuuudddee! Umm, just because I have the song on CD, MP3, and burned into my conscience is no call to bring me into your homo-eroti....errr.

Oh! You were weilding the tune during a time of depression...

Sorry. Heh. My bad. Hope everything turns out okay. Stick with some Smiths or Morrissey. Chicks dig that. From what I hear...B| It's a more "manly" depression.

Kris

"vessel virgins".What the hell is that?

Um, perhaps they have never experienced a vessel, or the libation generally contained therein...

or perhaps, just perhaps, the phrase is "vestal virgins"... meaning chaste and pure...

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

"having a very emotional spandau ballet moment right now"

Switch off the stereo and step away from the remote control.

You are suffering from "eighties music syndrome", there is a cure, but it involves long periods of counselling and 'bad taste aversion therapy'.
This involves playing Spandau Ballet, Duran Duran, teardrop explodes, Boy George and other techno pop poop, while administering electric shocks, and undergoing nausea inducing injections....
With the support of your friends and family, you might pull through....:S

Meanwhile, find some guitar music, and stem off remission by playing it loud.

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

or perhaps, just perhaps, the phrase is "vestal virgins"... meaning chaste and pure...

Thanks Michele. Ya think that's why I was getting strange looks from people when I sing along to the song in my car?:S

Thanks Michele. Ya think that's why I was getting strange looks from people when I sing along to the song in my car? [Crazy]

Nah, it's because you can't sing.....;)

I still am stuck on that phrase from "Blinded By The Light", you know, the one where they are singing about being "revved up like a douche like a roller in the night..."?

I know that's not right....but that's what it sounds like. And I have been far too lazy to look up the words. So when that song comes on and I am singing, I just say "revved up nananananana like a roller in the night"...which makes as much sense as what I hear....LOL!!!

ciels-
Michele

You are suffering from "eighties music syndrome", there is a cure, but it involves long periods of counselling and 'bad taste aversion therapy'.
This involves playing Spandau Ballet, Duran Duran, teardrop explodes, Boy George and other techno pop poop, while administering electric shocks, and undergoing nausea inducing injections.... :S

:D:D:D

what a great way to start my morning... chunks of orange all over the keyboard! thanks, nac!!! B|

steve

I still am stuck on that phrase from "Blinded By The Light", you know, the one where they are singing about being "revved up like a douche like a roller in the night..."?

LOL...I just proudly sing out the word "douche". I have no clue what the lyrics are. Maybe you can clear up the lyrics to "Dust in the Wind"? Do they sing "bought another minibike"?

Where the hell is Nathan when you need him?

Talk about getting the wrong message... [Shocked]

ROFLMAO, Bill...that was something I'd never heard before.....

Gives a whole new perspective to his music....!!!!

Ciels-
Michele