skygal3

Analyze this

I have been down lately. A big portion of this is because I am here, in New England, and the season is over. I am grounded, facing a long cold winter. Snowboarding sure, but I could really care less. Mere distraction. Anyway. I have been this way for at least over a month now. When I am down, my confidence dwindles.

I dreampt of skydiving last night. Nothing new really, but there was a new factor. See, I am still a student...and I was in the dream too. I drempt that one of the instructors wanted me to join them in a record breaking 9 way (laugh, ok?)anyway, I said I was just a student, couldn't do it, they said they had full confidence that I could...kate, you can track, thats all you need to know...but I couldn't do it. I was too scared...there was no confidence....and it was at twilight...what the hell does that mean???

damn it...damn damn damn damn damn....[:/]

When skydiving finds it's way into your dreams it just means your addicted to it. Don't take the dream literally though. Dreams are just representations of what is playing on your subconcious mind. Your dream is just using your love of the sport to try and tell you something about what is going on in your personal life.
Gerb

I stir feelings in others they themselves don't understand. KA'CHOW !

I have skydiving nightmares all the time, but I don't think they have anything to do with actual skydiving. I think my mind just translates it into that from something else.

Some of my dreams are about people bouncing, right and left, raining bodies, no-pulls everywhere. So a non-attempted 9-way doesn't sound so bad. ;)

I experience no-jump frustration all the time. I get to jump about an eighth of what I'd like. Try doing something related to skydiving...learning rigging, studying basic body flight (there are videos and stuff), watching skydiving movies...it'll be spring soon enough.

Skydiving is for cool people only

Yeah, what Bill says. And what I was saying all along. Come to Florida. Sure we will talk about your boobies (shit, I'm turning into Clay 2), but that's OK. This way you can meat the gang out here and jump out of Otters.B|

jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

Shock your system. Just say "F#$k It!!" and charge into the day with positive thoughts. Force yourself at first then it will become routine.

On the other hand I have heard baseball players that get in slumps use "slump-busters" to get back up. Slump Busters vary from sleaping with a fat woman to eating live chickens. In your case you not want to try any of these, but they are an option.

Don't let the winter get to you!!B|B|B|

Oh and you could always visit FL, TX, CA, AZ and thaw yourself out for a couple...B|B|B|

Here, maybe this will cheer you up. Click on the horse and it will sing. Click on it again and it will stop. All together or just one by one. Ever had your own singing horses before?

> http://svt.se/hogafflahage/hogafflaHage_site/Kor/hestekor.html
jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

I would love to, but the vacation doesn't kick in until April. *sigh*...I want to move, but this damn ankle bracelet doesn't expire for another 4 months or so...what's a gal to do???

Thank you for the singing horsies, jraf...no one has ever given me singing horsies before...I will look at them when I go home to my own computer. This f*cking establishment won't even give me f*cking speakers for my f*cking computer....

I would love to, but the vacation doesn't kick in until April. *sigh*...I want to move, but this damn ankle bracelet doesn't expire for another 4 months or so...what's a gal to do???

Ummmm...Weekend trip?
-----
~~~Michael

I have been down lately. A big portion of this is because I am here, in New England, and the season is over. I am grounded, facing a long cold winter. Snowboarding sure, but I could really care less. Mere distraction. Anyway. I have been this way for at least over a month now. When I am down, my confidence dwindles.

I dreampt of skydiving last night. Nothing new really, but there was a new factor. See, I am still a student...and I was in the dream too. I drempt that one of the instructors wanted me to join them in a record breaking 9 way (laugh, ok?)anyway, I said I was just a student, couldn't do it, they said they had full confidence that I could...kate, you can track, thats all you need to know...but I couldn't do it. I was too scared...there was no confidence....and it was at twilight...what the hell does that mean???

damn it...damn damn damn damn damn....[:/]

thats it -- that's ALL you were dreaming about? :)

Here, maybe this will cheer you up. Click on the horse and it will sing. Click on it again and it will stop. All together or just one by one. Ever had your own singing horses before?

> http://svt.se/hogafflahage/hogafflaHage_site/Kor/hestekor.html

I just opened this link in four differnet windows!!! Get them all singing at once - good for a laugh!

OK, it's so easy to see what this dream means. Clearly your conscious and subconscious are battling because of your deep need to skydive and lack of gratification and it's permeating all aspects of your life. The fact that you haven't done it in a while and have no near future ability because of weather have misled your subconscious into believing that your ability will not be there when you finally get to jump.
The invitation to join the record breaking 9 way is obviously your persona divided into 2. One that wants to be an awesome skydiver and knows it will be and the other which doubts your skills because of your lack of activity in this joyous sport. There's a need to be wanted somewhere in there as well.
The uh suits being worn have to signify the coming holidays and your disinterest in them because of your obsession with skydiving. Twilight suggests that you're already dreaming of night jumps even before they are an issue for getting your d license... Or twilight signifies the winter closing in on you giving you a bleak outlook. Could be either of those.
The fact that everyone was uh missing the suits later on shows that in truth you know that everyone at the drop zone wants to have sex with you. Oh, and your instructor wants to have sex with you too.

OK, I'm full of shit.

You're probably thinking about skydiving before your falling asleep and it's giving you wild dreams. This happens to me all of the time! I used to have terrible nightmares and it would really freak me out but eventually I stopped stressing about them and they turned into fun dreams. Try playing with it and thinking about your skydives as you fall asleep. Focus on doing everything right instead of worrying about doing everything wrong. See yourself succeed and you will succeed when you start back up again.

Then again you could just take a weekend trip to Jersey...

wow! thank you...I like the way you think!!!

(I dunno if everyone at the dz wants to have sex with me though...:S??) I think the suits had something to do with the chippendales. for some reason, chippendale dancers were on my mind for a while lasty night...I have no idea where they came from either:ph34r: