skygal3

Analyze this

wow! thank you...I like the way you think!!!

(I dunno if everyone at the dz wants to have sex with me though...:S??) I think the suits had something to do with the chippendales. for some reason, chippendale dancers were on my mind for a while lasty night...I have no idea where they came from either:ph34r:

well, ya know people have been known to jump in nothing but a bow tie.:P

i'm in a rut and a job which i totally despise. 33 and never been married and i kind of feel trapped.

33, single and a job you despise? no obligations, no kids, mortage? how could you feel trapped -- you can do what ever you want!:)

I have been down lately. A big portion of this is because I am here, in New England, and the season is over.

skygal3, as i mentioned before jumptown (orange, ma) doesn't close for the season.
well, oficially we are closed for new students and tandems, but we are jumping all winter
long! you're welcome to come over and jump.

stan.

--
it's not about defying gravity; it's how hard you can abuse it. speed skydiving it is ...
Speed Skydiving Forum

I'd love to come down stan, but I am still a student [:/]

well, i meant we're closed for "new" students, because there are no classes right now.
how many jumps do you have or what level are you at ? anyway, i think there will be no
problem for you to come and jump. if you give me more specific info (pm me if you want),
i'll ask about you at dropzone today and let you know.

stan.

--
it's not about defying gravity; it's how hard you can abuse it. speed skydiving it is ...
Speed Skydiving Forum