meatmissile

The Non-Americans.

He has no left, so he's all right. Sick, and it takes too long to understand at 7:45AM without any coffee yet...
Wendy W.:S

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I'm for the rafting, if it's not somthing that occurs often.
If it is a regular thing, how often do you see your sensible friends?
Is it time you visited to rekindle the friendship. Friendships require maintenance too:ph34r:

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I'd go rafting, last time I went was in New Zealand, near Queenstown, and it was fun...

"you know, two's company three's a crowd? "

She's your best friend and her man, so I'm sure it will be okay....If it gets all hot and sticky, you can check out th ecrowd for a suitable playmate of your own...:S

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

You guys are going to have to stay busy a little longer. Otherwise, it'll be some nasty north American (MEMEMEMEMEMEMEME!!!!) who'll get the 1000th post by dint of diligent post whoring.
Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

if i'd be in your shoes,... they would be probably very tight ;)
ok back to the problem:
I'd stay in durban, party all night long, sleep long tomorow, and go work out that tan lines on the beach first thing in the morning, or when you wake up:P

I wouldn't go rafting with a friend and his girlfriend, been there done that :S, i'd rather go alone. That way you can at least meet someone.

"George just lucky i guess!"

Squeak, good point. THe rafting thing, yeah a plan could always be made in the future, the sensible friends are wonderful people. Saw them last weekend, but was on a party mission so didn't get much opportunity to chat and catch up.

So, Friday night - watch a movie or something go to bed early.
Wake up bright and early tomorrow morning, 21/2 hour drive to the mountains. Go rafting.
Sat evening, drive down the coast (about 3 1/2 hrs), spend rest of weekend on the beach.

I think that'll work. Imagine if I had to work skydiving in there as well? Maybe its just as well there's no plane:P

Kerry

Nac,

We discussed this. My scanner is only good for holding my bills till I pay them. I am not computer literate REMEMBER.

As for the rum in my coffee...PLEASE. Actually can I just have the rum and hold on the coffee??? it's been a rough morning.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

ok sounds like a plan.
I have some motorbikeing to do in the morning, wedding in the evening (not mine) Sunday teach a Body Combat class (aerobic thiing). Then may drive down to the DZ and see whats happeningB|

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

If your friend is in the first throes of girlfriend-boyfriend, they won't notice you anyway. If she isn't, some variety and company can be nice. No, not that kind.
I'd go to the concert and rafting. What are friend for but to impose yourself on?
Wendy W.

Okay Lisa, sorry, I don't remeber talking about this, but hey, ya don't ask, ya don't get.

Wanna bagel with that coffee? Its a little stale, its been out of the toaster for 8 hours :(:S

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

She is hopelessly besotted! (guys, remember the pic I posted of the berg - she's the blonde)... and her man is super super shy. I have great fun with that:ph34r:. Who knows, I might meet a rich farmer boy to pay for my skydivingB|
I've just remembered I was invited to go strawberry picking on sunday, but I think I will give that one a miss:P

Landscape Prayers are really good - and to listen to them in the mountains is quite magical. So maybe I'll just do the beach thing on Sunday.

Kerry

As for the rum in my coffee...PLEASE. Actually can I just have the rum and hold on the coffee??? it's been a rough morning.

Well some people allegedly put coke of all things in their rum so I thought.... Better just have the rum. Wanna bong to go with that. Good Qld. heads.:D Gets the day of to a start and a half.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Ooroo
Mark F...

"I was invited to go strawberry picking on sunday, but I think I will give that one a miss"

Good call, I used to have to pick berries (raspberries, and strawbs) when I was a kid, to get pocket money.....Nae fun, nae funny.:S:(
Bastard farmers would only pay us about 1p (0.7 us cents) for every pound we picked....:(:(:(...It took ages to save up for the first jump course...;)

This was my first exposure to exploitation....>:(

--------------------