meatmissile

The Non-Americans.

"So you can pester hin with all types of nagging questions via PM. You know - stuff like ".......

If I disconnect my RSL will I get a girlfriend? If I downsize quickly, will it stop the neighbour's dog barking?

Sort of thing...;)

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Hmm... sounds good!

as long as we don't p1ss off HH :)
Perhaps we could dedicate a few posts to things slightly related to skydiving? talk about the oncoming weekend maybe?

weather is really shitty here, so no jumping for me.. :( ahwell.. great way to save some money... (or buy a few extra beers... or a new full-face helmet..)

NA #004

:D ah now that's much better. Nice to meet you Sean;) I am usually quite friendly, ask the others .... today, well, I'm still deciding :S

Well thank you? Nice to meet you too I guess! And all those things Ferdi says, is just not true...although I'm not allowed near electrical appliances and children anymore ever since...ever since...never mind. B|

>as long as we don't p1ss off HH

We talked about this yesterday. This is not a politically correct thread, so it's 'pissed off' not 'p!$$ed off', and 'asshole' instead of 'a$$hole'. If you insist on using such words that is.:)
And I see no reason he'd be pissed off at us for using the talkback forum for what it was meant to be used.

>Perhaps we could dedicate a few posts to things slightly related to
>skydiving? talk about the oncoming weekend maybe?

Overcast, rain, no jumps, no money to jump due to debts caused by new rig anyhow. Beer? Isn't that skydiving related?
:)

Woooopss..... sorry... must have missed a few posts along the way...

So... going tanning?!
That's a great idea... I'll probably either drown or die of the cold, but he... a least I did something useful with my weekend.. (like NOT going to the DZ and hang around all day without jumping...)

NA #004

I've seen him on the 'who's online' list almost every day. You know there are computers all over the world:o:P.

true, but do you like to work when you're on vacation? I see him on from time to time, but I felt more like it was the parental figure calling home from time to time to check on the kiddies, making sure the cat still has four legs and the house hasn't been burnt to a crisp yet.:P:)

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle

>true, but do you like to work when you're on vacation?

Now see, work is something you make money out of. Dropzone.com doesn't do that AFAIK. So it's got to be a hobby.

>making sure the cat still has four legs and the house hasn't
>been burnt to a crisp yet.

LOL:D Well there are always the babysitters...

"And I see no reason he'd be pissed off at us for using the talkback forum for what it was meant to be used. "

Agreed.
HH and the moderators only really get upset when they see people flaming, trolling, being particularly insensitive, or getting to the stage where personal attacks are made.
When this thread gets to 1000 posts and we have had none of that going on, there's no reason why it shouldn't run and run.
Okay Big nose? ;)

Besides, if we are going to sit and post whore all day, why spread the conversations out over multiple threads?? They just get disjointed and lead to confusion, which in turn leads to more whoring, or worse, misunderstandings, and fall outs..

At least with one big thread, we are all in the same place and know where to find each other for the morning chats......

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson