PLFXpert

Pet Peeve

Man, what a tough crowd...damn. The guy just isn't that smooth and it's like he's a criminal. Geeez. He was just talking about stuff until he hit a topic that she would respond to. He struck out.

I can't think of a really good opener for the chicka next to me in a library, of all places. There's no "can I buy you a drink" or "yes, we have something in common because we are...". It has got to be the worst, right?

So, how would you girls hit on a guy in a library? Keep bumping into him in the stacks until he says something? Trip him down the stairs and then chat in the ambulance?

Besides, he probably saw Carrie hitting on the maintenance guy yesterday. ;)

See... It's when you can't offer the usual passes that chicks dig it when you do. Chicks like the creative kind.

The way I see courtship is like going to a job fair. What impression would you leave to have them call you for a phone interview?

That kind of conversation PLFXpert got won't stand a chance for a 1st meeting.
My other ride is the relative wind.

These sponsorship things anyone can do. I work for a major resort and I am constantly being asked to do sponsorships with major companies such as ESPN. I have also been photographed for brochures and promotional items and I am nothing special to look at. I don't go walking up to women and say "Hey, I'm a super model and I am great".

I agree with Mr. Hixx. He probably has a really small penis and is overcompensating.

But be flattered Carrie, you're a hottie!

And Betsy, why don't I suck?:S

See... It's when you can't offer the usual passes that chicks dig it when you do. Chicks like the creative kind.

The way I see courtship is like going to a job fair. What impression would you leave to have them call you for a phone interview?

That kind of conversation PLFXpert got won't stand a chance for a 1st meeting.

Walk around with your pants unzipped. When a girl mentions it, say "Oh, wow. Thanks for letting me know...and uh, thanks for noticing. How long were you looking there?...uhhh, baby." ;)

Yeah, that's the ticket. Creativity. :)

Well darlin I haven't flown with you yet!! The folks that met in Perris sat at the bar, watched a video and proclaimed together that we all SUCK. No words rang truer that day and we are proud of it! LOL

Can I honorarilly suck until I can fly with you? And Carrie, get your mind out of the gutter!:P

>red bull is VERY picky about who they let wear their logo...like, you
> have to be really good at something. It took me a long time before
> they'd let me wear it...I doubt if they'd let you do it. Mostly they
> stick to the top 1% in the world and in california"

Sounds like some skydivers I know! We seem to do that quite a bit, wearing skydiving T-shirts everywhere and carrying our rigs on our shoulder in the airports, hoping someone will notice.

"Excuse me, are you a skydiver?"
"Why, yes I am! In fact, I'm on a four way team . . . "

Hey, now, everybody is in the friend zone...I have a boy-toy at the moment;)

You can look at the menu...just can't order:P

Nice menu analogy. Closer than ya know. :$

How about your boy-toy has the lease with an option to buy and I just want a test drive? :ph34r: See how it is? You start off pissed about a pet peeve and end up with a thread about boinking. Now isn't that better? I'm kind of like a therapist. ;)

Yes we can do the F~ Muenkel jump in Eloy but it must be out of the DC-3...B|

It was funny watching all these pros and what not showing their hot shit freefly / Rw / big way videos in the bomb shelter at Perris. Then Duece slips in our zoo videos for the day. All these folks watching our videos:D:D It was classic to say the least. Then the chanting "we suck!" was a hoot.

Well we did do the F*** Muenkel jump.........so Muenkel SUCKS!!!

I am completely honored!

Wait a second...nobody told me it was a "F***" Muenkel jump. They just said they did a jump for me. Now the truth comes out. I am hurt. I am destroyed!

Naah, any honorary jump is good enough for me!:)

Well we did do the F*** Muenkel jump.........so Muenkel SUCKS!!!

I am completely honored!

Wait a second...nobody told me it was a "F***" Muenkel jump. They just said they did a jump for me. Now the truth comes out. I am hurt. I am destroyed!

Naah, any honorary jump is good enough for me!:)

I think the video is on PilotDave's site... :)

--
Hook high, flare on time

Well, if some of you guys have not yet noticed I am the Greatest person to Grace Earth. Compared to me the Sun fades and the speed of light is insignificant. Don't you all forget that. Ah, and of course I drink Red Bull
jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275