PLFXpert

Pet Peeve

" all because he's been suckered into being a cheap source of advertising for a consumer product that tastes like cough medicine."

Redbull has actually been pretty good to a lot of people in this sport with sponsorships so bad mouthing Redbull is hardly the answer.

The guy is simply and asswhole and that's it.

R

How about your boy-toy has the lease with an option to buy and I just want a test drive? [Sly] See how it is? You start off pissed about a pet peeve and end up with a thread about boinking. Now isn't that better? I'm kind of like a therapist. [Wink]

Ha ha ha ha! Well....I'm not sure if he'll ever buy, but my hot rod would not be available for a test drive until my boy-toy's lease is up. Ha ha ha. He's been leasing two years now...he better buy soon before his warranty expires....HA HA HA HA!

As for my thread turning into a thread about boinking...BRING ON THE LOVE FEST. He he he...I'm always up for my threads to turn in sexual directions..ha ha ha...as long as they don't turn in a mean direction...then I'd get pissed