JakGramley

Skymama photos

What a cutie! Great haircolor choice too! Auburn! Whooo-hoooo!

If I had a tail, I'd be waggin' it!

Eloy! Baby! Eloy!

Heave to, and prepare to be boarded! Hey, B-squared! If I grabbed your leg like that, would I live to tell the tale?:P

Looks like a good time was had by all, Jack is a great host!

JP

jesus i look like a ghost next to Andrea's tanned:o, toned:o, smooth:o legs mmmmmmm damnit that women is sexy!!!! If only i was 30 and more experienced i would rock her world!!!!!B|;)

I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

Woohoo, my 15 seconds of fame, I made the Perris Cam! B|

I had a wonderful time at Perris today. The skies were beautiful, the people were great and the jumps were all a lot of fun. My west-coast sausages came out to meet me-Keith, Sudsyfist and Viking. Ltdiver joined the party a little later in the night. We had a ton of laughs the whole night long, and I'll never be able to look at Orange Juice the same way again! (Inside joke :P).
Thanks for everything, Jack, you run a great dz and made me feel very welcome. I hope to come back and visit you all again. I feel like I have a second "family" out here now!:)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

ya every time i see some OJ or tang in the store i am gonna laugh.
I really enjoyed meeting you Andrea your a blast to hang out with. Next time we meet i should be able to get up in the air with you and the rest of the gang.

Oh ya you give GREAT hug!!! :)

I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

Great to meet you too, Andrea! Apologies for arriving to the party so late today. Next time I'll just have to leave my Saturday night party a little earlier than 2AM!

OJ? Yeah, it's the best isn't it?:D

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Even though you were late to the party, Lori, your "quality" time with us was great! My cheeks still hurt from laughing so much! I'm glad you were able to join me in my sausage-fest!;)

because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Clay-
World famous Jack shot video on our belly jump that we did! We were so bad (it's been a year for me since I have tried to do any points like that!), that I have a feeling he was probably laughing all the way down! He was a cool guy though. I think he gave Keith the video and film.

Jack is a great guy. He offered and we accpted his talents on a belly jump. YES I have proof that Skymama and Sudsyfist can belly jump too B| Although they took me to the dark side for most of the day I got them back in the real world in the end ;)

Keith

Don't Fuck with me Keith - J. Mandeville

Hey, B-squared! If I grabbed your leg like that, would I live to tell the tale?

Well depends on if your wife is lookin' or not.....seems to me there are a couple of pics of the divine Ms B in a few compromising positions......course we all know that I choose wisely and play safe;)

I had a great time jumpin' with, and meeting you Andrea. If I were straight I'd have to convince you and Betsy that polygamy was a good thing :D Also, next time the beers are on me. How's about we take up a collection and get Viking some orange juice; me thinks from the sound of things last night he's tired of tang :)

Keith

Don't Fuck with me Keith - J. Mandeville