PLFXpert

Skydiving Pet Names

OK, I know about a hundred skydiver's dogs named "Sky".

I named my cat, Sabre, after my canopy and he wears a mini-skydiving pin on his colar.

When I get a dog, I want to name it, if it's a girl, Velocity or Javelin, and if it's a boy, Swoop or Javelin.

Anyone else?
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

He he he...yea, I could think of a milion like:

Super Sonic
Otter
Van
DOOR!
GREEN LIGHT!

Un skydiving-related, a funny name was a friend who had a big rotweiler and named him "Security" so when she'd call him she'd yell, "Security, Security!" and the dog would come running.

My DZO's dog is Rip (as in cord), my dog is named Jake. That's ok, he *looks* like a Jake.

A guy that used to own a DZ here in Texas had a dog named Cutaway, although he named his second dog something else because he said he felt odd yelling "cutaway" across the DZ for his dog.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

No more birds.... the two you have now are wanting to kill me as is.. a third would make their dream come true.

They don't want to kill you! They want to keep you alive as to mine chunks of your flesh for periodic eating.

If I get another bird you can play with it when it's a baby so it will bond to you. :)
Skydiving is for cool people only