Viking

Women what kind of Cologne do you like on men?

just fill your glade plug in with some jet fuel...make the whole house smell good!!

Someone is going to try that and have their Glade plug-in burst into flames and take the bathroom with it...
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

just fill your glade plug in with some jet fuel...make the whole house smell good!!
------------------------------------------------------------
Someone is going to try that and have their Glade plug-in burst into flames and take the bathroom with it...
----------------------------------------------------------
No one would be stupid enough to...

Umm...it's already been tried. Spy did it a few weeks ago, i was just teasing him by mentioning it.:)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Alright ladies, I'm a fairly rugged/outdoorsy/country boy/skydiver, what scent do you think I should wear?

Currently, I have a bottle of Tommy Boy that was given to me a while back, that I almost never wear, but I am open to suggestions.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

i will have to give that try, see if it makes any of the other girls wanna pull me into one of the training rooms
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

Make sure you get a scent that just matches your scent. Back in real early high school I wore Tommy and no one liked it, but when they smelt it on me, people would ask what the hell I was wearin because they loved it and were shocked to hear it was Tommy ... worked for me ...
Now I'm on Armani Acqua Di Gio ... scent seems to match me pretty nicely. I can't even tell it's on, can never smell it, but other seem to notice it:)
Before Tommy, I wore Cool Water back in 7-8th grade, lol .. yea, I started young with the stuff. Dunno why, but I've always just worn colonge.
It was a toss-up between Ferenheit (sp?) and Gio and Gio won (smelt better on me). Go get some demos and wear em for a couple days at a time and see what people think.

Trailer 11/12 was the best. Thanks for the memories ... you guys rocked!

I have always thought it bad form for a guy to buy his own cologne. Always seem to have the ebst luck finding ones I liked when they were given to me as gifts. Who better to answer this question than a woman who KNOWS you????

My personal favs are Old Spice, Brut, Budweiser ughhh hm ok really though...

Hugo is damn good, but Coolwater is what I sport these days.

kwak
Sometimes your the bug, sometimes your the windshield. Sometimes your the hammer sometimes your the nail. Question is Hun, Do you wanna get hammered or do you wanna get nailed?????

My first 2 were gifts .. and Gio was a recommendation I got from a LOT of girls, I was tryin to figure out what I wanted since I had just run out of my Nautica Competition (another one that was a gift that just matched me) and a bunch said Gio. Tried it and it was a hit so I bought the bottle.

Trailer 11/12 was the best. Thanks for the memories ... you guys rocked!

a bottle of Abercormbie & Fitch... anybody like that?

Is that Woods by A & F? If that's what you're talking about, then most definitely! 'Tis my second favorite. The one I like best is Colors by Benetton. But, no one wears that one.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

I have several favorites but one thing I have found is that just because I like it on one guy does not mean it smells the same on the other guy.***

I have to agree... But If I had to pick a total favorite...
Versace Blue Jeans

The key to walking on water... Is knowing where the rocks are

Dave,

When I think of TX and country I am reminded of a bar just outside of Irving. They have wood shavings on the floor and leather everywhere. I was a very sensous smell. My fav bartender smelled just like the place with his leather vest. I just loved to sit there and enjoy his company. Leather, outdoors and a little sweat...wow what a memory. BTW...the sight wasn't bad either.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

I like the colone Curve....it just does it!!! For me anyways!

Oh me too! haha, Its by Liz Clairborne....and it smells sooooo good.
Viking you have to try it...if you wore it around me...i'd be all over you in seconds! [Wink] [Angelic]

I've worn Curve for Men since I noticed years ago my sister went GaGa over any guy wearing it. It's fairly subtle. And field testing has shown that women want to hug me and say "mmm... you smell really good." and it's subtle enough that other guys don't recognize it as cologne.

Most men's cologne, drakkar, eternity, other name brands are way over powering.

Ken
"Buttons aren't toys." - Trillian
Ken