prepheckt

Weekend Numbers

:)
Only got in 4 jumps so far cause the weather sucked yesterday. I still have 2 more days in FL though so i'll be jumping more today and tomorrow. I met skitzo and judedre. Made 2 jumps with skitzo. Hanging with the carbones in always loads of fun too!! I sooo don't wanna go home to the icky cold midwest. I'm loving FL!!

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

B|:11(jumps):1(camera bust during competition)

Hmmm...where to start. My weekend was so great, this will take a while.

Thursday, 10-way speed, 4 jumps. Had a 24-sec time busted because the camera flyer did not have us in frame. :P Went from 3rd place to 4th place. 1st place team -Boxman, 2nd place team -Derek Thomas (Sunpath). Don't mind losing to those guys. It's nice just to be in the game. The better teams guys were always giving a little coaching. Helping each other out, the way skydivers should be. Seven teams all together.

Saturday, 16-way, 4 jumps. 3rd place. Some guys from the Golden Nights and Derek were coaching us on how to do a difficult point. Learned something new about turning efficiently.

Sunday, 3 fun jumps. 21-way, 19-way, sunset load 21-way 14,500.

B| Met more dz.commers. Hung out with Stacy, Jraf, Skymama, M&A. Met JCeman. B| After seeing Skymamas tent, she must have her own condo association. :D

Saturday evening band. :P Those folks couldn't carry a tune in a bucket. Nice bonfire. Was feeling a little under-the-weather, so missed the early am nig-noggery. :)

Lots of cool skydives, 73 deg weather, unlimited blue sky, new dz.commers. It doesn't get any better. B|:)

Almost forgot... Since we were doing 10-way speed, we ate T-day dinner at the dz. One of the guys bought 20 live Maine lobsters. We spent all day munching turkey, dressing, and potatoes. That evening, he cooked up the lobsters and we had some homemade chocolate cake. Mmm...

It was in the high 60's/low 70's at night, so we sat outside on the deck and cracked the lobsters.

4 kick ass days off of work : 7 : ??

Mostly fun jumping this weekend. Especially Sunday. Some real kick ass RW loads with hella old school heads crawling out of the woodworks for this turkey weekend.B| One of the few times I have been really selfish and just took care of myself... I love skydiving that much more because of this weekend..:)
Lookin forward to Eloy!

with out my pookie bear

how cute.... i'll never look at derek the same now....in the back of my head will be your voice saying "pookie bear".....lol....u where talking about derek wern't ya?......

After seeing Skymamas tent, she must have her own condo association.

Hey, every girl needs a tent with servant's quarters!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Blonde girl who wears a half-shell Protec covered in stickers and her fiance.

How do you cover a Protec with a fiance?;)

72:12:1

72 = Average age of the people with whom I ate T-giving dinner. I wish you all could have been there. Seriously.

1 = First time I saw real CReW. Didn't know they shouted at each other during the formation and the dirt dive. I equate CReW to watching a fat chick give your buddy a lap dance. Fun to watch, but I wouldn't want to get involved.
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.

I equate CReW to watching a fat chick give your buddy a lap dance. Fun to watch, but I wouldn't want to get involvedp

And in both situations, the particpant could have a very bad wrap, resulting in injury or even death...:P
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

4:17:1

nailed 4 sits in a row. can get into it but can't do anything yet, except fall out of it.
jumped elsinore friday, got one ride to the top, the rest of the day was hopnpops.
ended up at perris the rest of the weekend, hooked up with sudz, lt, viking and keskeie for a tracking dive then broke my own landspeed record in getting drunk and showing my ass:S ending up in the bunkhouse.
what a great roadtrip, now back to the grindstone until saturday.

oops, forgot the caseobeer. landed on the runway at elsinore. you guys should paint that thing black!

namaste, motherfucker.