n2skdvn

HEY ITS A.......

NEPHEW!!!!!:)Patrick Alexeander Hoag 7lb 4oz
born 12-02-02 7:34 pm
im an uncle again!!!
will have pics tomorow!!!
a kid for me to spoil and a kid to give my brother greif for the next 18+ years;)
if my calculations are correct SLINKY + ESCULATOR = EVERLASTING FUN
my site

Congrats!!!

ooh ooh, can i show & tell? my brother recently gave brith to a baby girl. so i'm "aunt lew", although my brother i think is refering to me as "crazy karen" behind my back. i don't think his wife will let me babysit becuase she's afraid i'll drop the kid off things on purpose...

anyway, look at me and the kid in the photo

lew

GenevieveSmaller.jpg

Congrats dude. That's something I'll probably never get to be. I doubt my sister will ever have kids, and she probably shouldn't.

I make up for it with 4 of my own, and I'm surrogate "Uncle Jim" to a bunch of friends kids.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

thats one cute kid lew i hope to have some pics tomorow.
and viking my nephew will probbly be a skydiver
both me and my brother skydive so its almost a given! my neice also is gonna be a skydiver too!
if my calculations are correct SLINKY + ESCULATOR = EVERLASTING FUN
my site

my brother recently gave brith to a baby girl. so i'm "aunt lew"

Wow. That must've been one rough delivery! :P;) Cute kid. (Actually, that's a pretty tough sentence on several levels. Bris/brith, (a bris on a girl?) brother giving birth...I almost called you "Uncle Lew"...)

Congratulations, Uncle Kreg and Aunt Lew. I'm the proud Noni of Jonathan, 3 1/2, and Kayla, 2...was at Jonathan's delivery, held him before his father (my brother) did. I was babysitting Jonathan when Kayla was born.

Jonathan and I are pretty close - he calls me on the phone all the time. Tells me what he's doing. He showed me a Rescue Hero tape that had "Noni stuff" on it...they end up parachuting in it. He talks about his flying Noni to everyone.

Kayla is a glorious doll, and on Saturday came over to me and told me "Noni lots of hair. I love you. One two eight three." and then broke out into a huge grin. Kissed my feet, and then got bandaids on hers, too, like her Noni...

They're my babies...someday I'll post some pix of them.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

ooh ooh, can i show & tell?

Me too, me too!! This is my niece Reynee at her cousin's (my son's) graduation. She turns three this week. She was a big surprise; we never thought my bro would ever have kids and he's turned out to be a fantastic dad.

I'm having fun being "Auntie Lisa", the one who "falls from the sky" ;)

Enjoy spoiling your new nephew. :) reyne001.jpg

Cute pictures!!!! Lew, what an adorable baby!

We all will be considered the 'crazy' ones. My son 'cringes' when I put my 1 1/2 year old grandson in the air and tells him to arch!...he really has no idea......yet!!!!;)

J

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

you are a sick man, clay!

JT,

He's only 31. The niece is 3. In 15 years the niece will be 18 and he'll only be 46. Then you'll be saying "Dude...nice".:P

Of course, da Bytch better never find out about it.:S