Lolie

How many piercings & tattoos do you have?

Ears pierced 5 times but only wear 2.left nip,and tongue.
2tats.Left shoulder when I was 18.Comedy/Tragedy masks with
Hollywood Vampires written on it.(Iwas in a L.A. Guns tribute band ok?ANd very drunk.)Right shoulder has a wizard that is staring into a crystal ball.The ball has the star of life in it.(I'm a paramedic and wanted something with a S.O.L. and something that no one else had).Haven't decided on what I want for a next one.Kinda thought about something that combined South Park and skydiving.

had 3 piersings just to make a discus to my mom,but she took it cool,so i took them out again.
at the time i have 5 tattoes and looking forward to be

7+ tattoos (or "My entire body is one giant tattoo.")

While i have desided to get 2 more,before i stop using mony to anything else than jumpingB|

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

I have 6 piercings. 3 in my left ear and 2 in my right, then my belly piercing. I've had 5 of the ear piercings for over 25 years so they won't ever grow up. I did the last one about 6 months ago when I took my daughter for her second round of ear piercings. The belly I did a little over a year ago.

No tats yet. I'm afraid when I really get old they will look nasty [:/]

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

1>>>Flag of Scotland(traditional) "Lion Rampant"
If it's on my body for life, then it's to be of who I am forever. ;)
:| I love art but , I don't like graffetti.

I have been stuck by a needle 3 times but only 2 tattoos. I got the first one on my 18th B-day; a hibiscous surf-flower with the outline of little ocean waves behind it in the middle of my lower back. The second time, I just got a little half moon inside my left hipbone real low b/c my best friend wouldn't get one unless I went w/ her and got another one. I figured I could add on to it later on when I figured out what I wanted.

And so, finally, last X-mas BZ bought me a gift certificate to the tattoo parlor (what other girl would appreciate this for X-mas???:P) I decided to make a complete circle by adding a half-sun on the other side of my half-moon w/ little flames, with a set of wings coming out from behind the circle embracing the sun/moon. To me it represents skydiving, having wings around the sky, type-thing. I personally don't care for any parachute tattoo or related-tattoo I'd seen before and wanted something skydiving related that I liked, that I drew, that was original.

I should add, I designed BOTH tats myself and had them carbon-copy it on my skin.;):P:) Nothing wrong with walking in a picking one out off the wall, but I personally don't want anyone else walking around w/ the same thing on them. The guy even asked to buy the design off me and do my tat for free and I said politely, "NO Way!":P;)B|

Oh, and I have one pierced hole in each ear...never was much into the piercings on myself but think they look HOT on others;)

Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

I have three piercing's both ear and my right ear cartlidge.
I have two tatto's. One of a paw print, that's on the right side of my belly. And a animated cartoon picture of the devil, holding a fork. I showed it to a mate of mine, and he said that the devil was from some comic....I dunno. I got it when I was 17yrs old. I was into the gothic scene, ya know.
I am getting my third really soon. It'll be skydiving related. I'll just have to look around for a good one.

My third tatt will be on my foot. Just to the side of my ankle.;)

Don't bother me, I'm living happily ever after

No piercings whatsoever (too easy to pull out in a fight), but a lot of color. Both lower legs are completely covered in an aquatic scene, right arm has a huge bio-mechanical shark scene by Aaron Cain, and left arm has a big club-related band around it and another insignia on my inner left forearm.

Chuck