happythoughts

"As The Prop Turns" - a skydiving soap opera

He looks at her with the tandem rig and said ,next>

"Thanks, but I don't think Im ready for head down yet. I wanna get some more experience on my belly first. At least 50 jumps or so.
Do you still want to jump with me?"

She looked at his humble face beaming at her, now she was the one who didn't want to say no. He was kinda cute. She might want some of that!!

"Of course I will, lets dirt dive something we can both enjoy."

"Great" he said, "let me go drop off this Tandem Rig in the Gear Room and get my rig out".

When he came out she was making out in the corner with....

OKAY People... if you want to play, stick to the previous story...

For example... JumperPaula writes

When he came out she was making out in the corner with....

However the next person replies with

He gets his gear and goes over to Paula. "What should we do?"

Do those two sentences make sense ? The purpose of this "game" is to link the sentences together to make it humorous.

Geesh... do I have to spell it out for you people ?? :S

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

Which completely interrupts her make out session with the New jumpmaster who came into town last week.

She had been trying to tongue lock him all week, She turns to the jumper and says "Oh, your ready to dirt dive now?"

He, looking completely embarressed that he interrupted her starts to put on his jump suit...

He, looking completely embarressed that he interrupted her starts to put on his jump suit...

But realizes that he can't zip it up because of the huge bulge in his pants. He tries to hide it by turning away, but she sees it and says "....

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

"Oh, your ready to dirt dive now?"

My handle thingies kept falling out so I used some of these wire things that keep bread bags closed to keep them nice and tight. The velcro didn't seem like enough. I wanna know how fast I'm falling and I couldn't afford one of those dytter things, so I brought a radar gun from my patrol car. I'm gonna point it at the ground after we finish the four point thing four times, OK?

CUT!!!!!

Steven Spielburg walks up to her , put her arm around her shoulders and says... "Look I know it's really HARD to believe, but DUDE is Bill Von's Line.. Okay?"

Okay... REady Everyone.!!!! Set!!!! ACTION......
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

Having heard a pretty girl say both "head" and "down" in the same breath, the student begins to drool....

She looks at the drooling guy she just thought was cute with a new light, he's now incredible sexy with one of the biggest buldges she has ever seen.

The New Jump Master will just have to wait. Everyone knows you don't loose at a Dropzone anyway, you just loose your place in line.

"Come on baby, let's launch a Horny Gorilla. Will this be your First Horny Gorilla?"

He smiles and blushes and knows better than to admit to a first. "No, it's my pre-second."

"Take off your shirt" she says.

"Why?" "Because I said so."

He peels off the shirt exposing a rippling chest that would make any woman cringe. She can't wait to get him in a door jam with that naked chest up against hers. As they walk to the Mock up, she checks out his fine ass and wants to....

- F.A.A.??? Oh shit...

She turns and tracks like her life depends on it. No way she's landing at the DZ now. Not with all that stuff they have in the video room.

She looks around for an out and decides to hum it down and land off. She wishes she had her cell phone so she could warn someone.

Yes, he's an asshole and a DZ slut, but she doesn't want him to go to jail. If they would have just stayed home and did the nasty last night instead of....

She went home to tune her bagpipes before the festival...

She drank too much Southern Comfort and played a mean version of Janis Joplins "Take Another Little Piece of My Heart". I did not quite sound right on bag pipes but it reminded her of the times back in the late 60's when....

She went home to tune her bagpipes before the festival...

She drank too much Southern Comfort and played a mean version of Janis Joplins "Take Another Little Piece of My Heart". I did not quite sound right on bag pipes but it reminded her of the times back in the late 60's when....

...she was abducted from her crib by big-headed aliens with grayish white skin, small mouths, and black, almond-shaped eyes.

After numerous rectal probes, she was dropped off unceremoniously back in her crib. Naturally, she didn't remember any of this, but the Southern comfort and the bagpipes triggered the suppressed memory. It also brought back memories of...
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

It also brought back memories of...

The first time she took some acid. She was in Yosemite Park and tripped for hours while looking at the different formations in the rocks. She thought she saw an entrance to heaven and gradually moved closer to it. She walked in and picked up this interesting substance on the ground. Then she walked back outside and stared into the sky. The sky had never been so beautiful and clear. That made her think about wanting to try...

made her think about wanting to try...

to fly, and that's when she drove to the only drop zone around. She told them she just HAD to fly that day, so they...

Skydiving gave me a reason to live
I'm not afraid of what I'll miss when I die...I'm afraid of what I'll miss as I live

He hung from the DZ and walked towards...

The Casa. "Get out" he said to the pilot. "Now". The pilot was a veteran of the gulf war, and no coward, but he had never seen such an expression on a human face before. "Wait" said Nathan "Start it up first and point it down the runway. Then get out"

The pilot obeyed, and Nathan began taxiing the big airplane down the ramp...